Hewlett-Packard Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2010.

Interview

The company first contacted me, and the planning for the interview was excellent. The interviewer in the end realized my work authorization status isn't permanent, which is mainly why I didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2010.

Interview

Resume screeening. 1-1 interview with a series of interviewers. Behavioral interviews and technical interview

Interview Questions

• I was asked to redefine a test process to be able to resolve a current scheduling issue with a critical project.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedok New Town (Singapore)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bedok New Town (Singapore)) in July 2010.

Interview

The whole process from the initial communication to the interview itself was not too formal. The interview was mostly a one to one interview by the direct supervisor himself for a duration roughly around one hour. There wasn't really any structure to it and the questions can come and go as they needed.

Interview Questions

• How would you persuade someone to sell you a commodity and not to your competitors?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2010.

Interview

I met an employee who submitted my name to a hiring manager who then called me and did a brief phone interview and set up a time for me to come in and interview with his team. I was interviewed by three members of his team and by him. All interviewers were courteous and professional and had some tough technical questions.

not enough money

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2010.

Interview

Mostly just questions about my resume and about why I thought I was a good fit.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2010.

Interview

1 phone interview
    1 on-site interview

the base salary offer did not meet expectation

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2010.

Interview

In this company so many interesting thinks but travel and study are freeze for now.

Interview Questions

• How many case do you have in a day?   2 Answers

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2010.

Interview

There were a total of 7 interviews, from the hiring managers to the managers' of the cross-functional teams & peers, each lasting an hour to an hour & a half. The questions were wide-ranging, but mainly targeting at assessing one's personality, ability to undertake stress levels, aptitude & technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you customer refuses to accept & agree to your response on an issue?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2010.

Interview

A panel of managers interviewed me, asking a variety of questions about things from my past experience on my resume to what "Customer Centric" meant to me.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really, the economy was pretty bad. I took the offer, but there would probably be more flexibility now.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Interview was telephonic, the voice n accesnt round then a technical round.