Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Interview with two district managers and then the Director of the segment. After that they review the interview notes and your qualifications. It was not a super long process.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was about an hour long phone call with a recruiter. A few weeks later I had a Skype interview due to me being out of state. The skype interview lasted 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They mainly focused on my previous selling experience and my selling process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Pretty basic, phone screening and then an in person interview.

The problem is I asked point blank if they would let me know if I was hired or not hired, and I asked a good time to call. They gave me a day and a time, I called, no answer.

After the recruiter dodged my calls numerous times I finally gave up.

This is the stereotypical bad hiring process, they smile to your face but don't have the common decency to let people know when they are NOT hired.

HPE is HUGE, they have the resources to set up an automatic email system to let people know when they aren't a good fit.

Failing that, teach your recruiters some common decency and not to treat people like crap just because they aren't the one they are looking for, cant be that hard not to be a scumbag.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for HPE?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple and very transparent. Generally good experience. After the interview it did take a while to get all hired paperwork ready. So, starting date was delayed several weeks after getting the nod.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed around beginning of October. It was a short 10 minute interview without any challenging questions. I was told I would hear back in 2 weeks. Never heard a word from them, which is very rude and inconsiderate. It is fine if I didn't get the job but the least they could do is inform me of that news like they said they would. Company is extremely unorganized due to recent CSC merger. Would not have taken a job even if offered as job security is a huge problem right now.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The entire process was a 3 phase interview. The 1st interview was a phone interview with hiring recruiter and was mainly discovery of skills, needs and expectations. The 2nd interview is In-person group interview and is much more intimidating from the moment you call security. Questions were much more sales and technology focused and the 3rd is a 1:1 In-person Interview. Overall everyone is nice and provided feedback and deeper knowledge of the goals and demands HPE has as a company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

There was first a phone screening with a very nice and helpful person- who sort of prepares you for the actualy interviews. Because i was in MN, i had to go through 2 skype interviews. First interview with 2 guys who would be on my team. Very relaxed and fun "conversational" interview. Then a skype interview with 2 of upper management level guys. More serious and drilling with questions

Interview Questions

• mock sales scenario, what is the sales process, why do I want to be in sales   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I arrived and noticed there were 4 other potential candidates. There was a smooth transition from arrival, to the 1st interview and the 2nd interview. Each interview was completely different. Be ready for challenging questions, thought provoking and be ready to discuss what you know about their solutions, products and mission. It took them a week to get back to me which was longer than they told me. There was no feedback whatsoever. Lame. Got rejected.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Applied through university. Contacted by internal recruiter. Then passed on to the hiring team. It may just be my interviewers, but it was by far the worst interview I have been a part of. The hiring manager and team lead were completely adversarial and condescending. The hiring manager actually started texting toward the end of the interview, and I cut it off at that point. After answering questions they would sit there for 30 seconds with no idea where to take the interview. I believe my experience may have been an outlier, because I was referred in and only heard good things about HPE. I would have declined if offered because I would never work anyone who conducts business that way.

Interview Questions

• Who is our CEO? Of course I knew it but how does that determine my quality as a candidate very inexperienced interviewers.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in April 2016.

Interview

the process literally took two weeks. Recruiter reached out to me on week, I sent my resume cover letter, interview the next week got a call back the same day and accepted the job

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about HPE
      2. How does your resume tie into the Job