Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Fort Collins, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

Three rounds
1. Phone round interview with PO- asked about my back ground
2. Skype interview with technical team- technical questions
3. phone round interview with Manager-HR questions
It was great and easy. Panel was very friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Java Developer Interview

Interview

From the basic premise of a need to change, to using agile methods for design and feedback, to rolling it all out. They really are walking the talk when it comes to how best to provide feedback in a fast-moving, social enviroment. While the outside debate rages on about the value of performance management systemshas done something about it, and has spent time listening to em…

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Milan (Italy)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview has been made with 2 HPE developers in a small room (2x2 meters wide).
    They used each one a laptop and handled, for each skill you declared in your CV, 1/2 questions. Usually questions are made on theory or coding: the worst part of the interview was coding, because they give you a pen and piece of paper where you have to code ("no, really? No laptop for an interview?" shocking to see this in HPE). Some questions were ambiguous and had more than 1 answer.

Interview Questions

• Having a libra and 8 stones, each stone with the same weight, except one, which steps would you make to find the heavier one? After: is there a way to have fewer steps?   2 Answers

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and after 5 months I had a Requiter call interview, just behavior questions, projects you worked in and expected salary

Technical interview all java and CV skills questions

Interview Questions

• different between override and overloading
      JSf life cycle   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview and then on-site interview.
    on-site interview including writing tests about java and ds;
    Passed the phone interview easily;
    On site interview was a bad experience. The employee was busy on meeting and another guy came to meet me.
    His attitude was bad and Contemptuous. He disagreed my answer but he couldn't give a reasonable evidence and finally he said:"OK, lets skip it"; He asked me about "volatile"(which he wrote as "voliate", WTF), I answered the meaning and got a ridicule.

Interview Questions

• Phone:
      Core java; Primitive types;Threads;Reflection;Linkedlist;   Answer Question
    • On-site:
      Data sturcture and algorithms;
      java GC;
      Find the largest continuous sum of an array;
      depth of binary tree;   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Córdoba (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Córdoba (Argentina)) in January 2014.

Interview

the initial interview was done by phone asking the technical backgroun and some scripted technical questions, entry level questions. After that i booked a meeting with the Architect of the team i worked for. He did some personal questions and deepen in my technical skills