Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward, probably because it was a employee referral. I got place straight into the last phase of interviews and the interview was on Skype for business. There was 6 people in the room interviewing me. The interview lasted aprox 30min and it was like 10 min of technical questions and 20 min of character questions. They really care about your character, so be prepared for that.
I still have not heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• What kind of data base languages and programs are you familiar with?   Answer Question
  • How do you deal with change?   Answer Question
  • If you had to choose between Developer, Business analyst and project manager what would you choose and why?   Answer Question
  • What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a 30 min phone interview and was quite fun. We shared our experiences, and the hiring manager was telling me about his workflow process, and about the company. I am currently waiting for a response from them.

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (El Paso, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Hired as developer for Contract to Hire position.

2 Interview Rounds:

1. Interview with recruiter.

Just basic questions Based on SQL and .NET

2: Interview with HPE.

Two people on call. One HR and other Sr developer. HR gave me some usual HR questions. Developer gave me questions based on SQL, .NET, C#, ASP.NET.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Interview process is good. consists of 4 rounds.
    One Aptitude (full of c, c++,network,os, general aptitude).
    Two Technical HR (Algorithms, Data Structures, OS, DB related questions)
    One Managerial Round.(This round is just for formality, HR explained about how HPE culture, Growth and other things)

Interview Questions

• Asked me to explain the logic and do the coding for 8 queens problem.
      Sorting using merge sort. and some other basic questions   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

A common Freshers Drive for Coimbatore Aptitude round mostly C questions, 10 Quants there were more than 1000 people as it was for common drive for all colleges in Coimbatore, The C question are easy they were based on Bit operations output prediction recursion there were a few Databse query questions too.. the 2 nd was a simple interview with 2 technical question then a HR round with usual question why HPE? and stuff

Interview Questions

• Linked List program what does malloc fucntion do...
      SQL Query   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Chandigarh (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Off Campus interview was there for all the students coming to attend interview.
    1. Online test
    2. Technical Interview 1
    3. Technical interview 2
    3. Managerial round more as technical
    4. HR round for name sake.

Interview Questions

• Many on Past projects and JAVA   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a pool drive. Only 2 rounds. First written. 10 aptitude and 10 English. 35 technical C,C++, DBMS. Like guess the output and find the error. Only 90 out of 1200 were selected. Then MR. It took 5 hours to reach MR. She asked general questions and then HR. She asked me if development or testing and why. About relocation and night shifts.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It took around 2 hours to complete the 2 rounds of technical discussion followed by a discussion with manager regarding the onboarding project. Overall its a nice experience with HP at interview questions as they were a bit familiar to me

Interview Questions

• Questionns mainly based on Previous project, methodologies used, architecture   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

its quite tough process ,the written process is so much tough ,around 3000 student were appearing for written from which around 300 student get shortlisted for further interview process in which first round is technical then managerial interview and at last hr is there it is just formality

Interview Questions

• they ask question related to those subjects which are mentioned in resume ,u should know the latest technology like cloud computing, big data etc   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Chennai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Five rounds.
    1. Group Discussion.
    2. Aptitude Test
    3. Technical
    4. Technical 2
    5. HR.

More than 2000 members attended. It was a huge crowd. Gd was around 30 members each session. Aptitude was quiet time consuming. Technical with basic java programs.

Interview Questions

• Basic programming questions. Easy to answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was usual process.