Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technology Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Technology Consultant

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

2.9

Technology Consultant Interview

Interview

Very good. Had discussion on technical details of java, career goals, adapting new technologies, current project architecture. Details on academic projects and the project details which one will be working on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Plano, TX).

Interview

Contacted by technical recruiting company. Initial interview was brief. Simply reviewed my resume and discussed the job requirements. Worked for year as temp-to-hire. Hired at end of first year without second interview.

Interview Questions

• How long had I worked with the software discipline for which they were interviewing me.   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

-I went to an open day for Hewlett Packard which is a fast-track recruitment process for new graduates.
    -My interview was with the hiring manager which was just quick. Then, I got interviewed by the people manager.
    -Afterwards, I then went for an interview with some team heads after a week.

Interview Questions

• 1. What strengths do you have that would make you a fit to our company?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

There were 6 rounds of intensive interviews.
    1. Group discussion
    2. Aptitude and Technical Exam
    3. Technical round
    4. Teach back
    5. Stress test
    6. HR

The majn focus was on the teach back round in which we had to answer questions on a topic they taught.

Interview Questions

• How does a creative person like you fit in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

i had attended a walk in interview after my graduation. there were three rounds,
    written, technical , managerial . first day was written round and those who were shortlisted were told to come on specified dates for further rounds. the next technical round was conducted question were basic course related (computer science graduate) and then after that managerial round.
    at the end of the day i was with an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• interview was for a college graduate fresher level , so just the basics of the course and what is there on the resume.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the technology consultant academy, and two days later I got an email to arrange a first phone interview with the HR. The interviewer explained the process and the program and then we did the interview.The questions were rather typical for a first interview ( e.g. Why this role? Why HPE? strengths and weaknesses).

Then two days later I got an email from the manager to do the second phone interview. He and another manager explained their roles and what they are looking for and then asked me about what I do at my current job. I described in detail and they made some questions on the way I've done some things.

A week later I got an email from the manager that I got the go from his side, and two weeks after that I got the offer from HR.

Interview Questions

• Why HPE? Why this role? What would your manager say that are your strengths? Where else have you applied?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process had 2 technical rounds, one telephonic and one F2F interview. Followed by Managerial and HR round of interview. Offer was rolled out immediately after the HR discussion. Telephonic interview process was very tedious as it went on for more than one hour.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process consisted of written test , followed by Technical Round and then it moved on for the Managerial round and finally for HR round where the salary was discussed .

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in December 2012.

Interview

It was casual, interviewers focused on soft skills and not technical. They wanted to make sure that the personality of the applicant is aligned with the company and team's value. Unlike other interviewers who will force an applicant to communicate in English, the interviewers allowed the applicant to speak in a language they are comfortable in.

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

Technical Round followed by HR interview interview. At times there are 2 rounds of technical round - First one is basics and second one in depth to project questions.

HR questions are simple and tell me about yourself - More focused on confidence level.

Once completed - it takes couple of days for confirmation from HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself - Why are making change from current company   Answer Question