Hewlett-Packard ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ITO Services Delivery Consultant Interview

Interview

I was acquired in merger. No interview process. They changed job title from Customer Service Representative to Service Delivery Consultant. Neither job had any desernable job growth path

Interview Questions

• He most difficult question appears to be how do you grow in this position. My manager of 6+ years and none before him knew this answer. Plus made no effort to find an answer. Very discouraging.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

congenial and informative. Panel interview with key folks. Asked database questions and developer related questions. Advised the projects they are working on and pipe line projects and skills needed. Asked questions about previous projects worked on, understanding of SQL server features, versions worked on, web developer skills etc.

ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Ban, Jammu and Kashmir (India)).

Interview

easy. basic questions related to technology which you have worked on. questions on case study also have been asked. Nothing else to be written about interview process. easy easy easy easy

ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

It was very quick, had few question on Technology and more question on domain. In 2-3 day all done. Need to get prepare before talking to HR w.r.t Perk. Less chance of negotiation. they are open for good resource.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good place to work, you will get benefited every year.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

4 rounds you would be asked about engineering subjects and some come topics of related fields of work for which you are being hired

Logical and quant section would be main focus

Interview Questions

• they will give you a scenario and would check your approach   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

It started with a Group Discussion, then an aptitude test.Students who cleared aptitude test were called for interview on the next day.I had three interviews.

ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bhubaneswar (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

As it was a campus recruitment there were 3 rounds of interview
    1. Written Test (Aptitude, verbal and non-verbal Reasoning)
    2. Group Discussion
    3. HR Round
    HR round was a bit easy. The HR asked me about the last project I was part of in college and some basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Some questions on Software Engineering, Software Development Life Cycle,
      career plan.   Answer Question

ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online, received call form recruiter, who scheduled interview with hiring manager next day. Hiring Manager was very polite and went straight to the point. 1:1 2 days later on client site.

Keep it simple and straight foreward questions were asked, and I was shown where I will be sitting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Initiall offer was upped by 25%.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Hiring was structured appropriately, interviewer and panel came on time,
    They were flexible with the style of presentation. Q&A was done later and
    finally there was an ops manager round that decided my entry to negotiate salary with the HR.

ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in October 2010.

Interview

take 3 round interviews totally, 2 round telephone interview with peers and hiring mgr via telephone. hiring manager base in hongkong, and last round telephone interview with another supervisor who based in shanghai. and then receive the offer call and email from HR in two weeks later.