Hewlett-Packard Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Inside Sales Interview Questions

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2016.

Interview

Call from recruiter a couple days after applying online. Interview with 3 managers the next week. Was very professional. Seem to be a little lost starting up call center for only PC/Laptop/printer sales. No enterprise products...wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with customer objections.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

General Sales questions were asked at the interview. Try to convince me to buy something that you are selling was probably the most difficult question. Make sure you thoroughly research the company.

Inside Sales Interview

Interview

Phone interviews. They take forever to get back to you as any large company, lots of red tape.

Interview Questions

They took too long to get back to me.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Usually 3 rounds with a telephone, 1-on-1, then group interview.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2011.

Interview

asked about previous sales exp. asked what i would do with angry customers and how can I effectively sale over the phone.

Interview Questions

• What is your best sales exp and tell me how you overcame objection?   Answer Question

Negotiation

base plus commission and non negotiable unless you have a Master's Degree

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Rio Rancho, NM) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with three people; asked the hard sales questions. You need to be confident of your skills and abilities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in July 2010.

Interview

I was contacted via phone for a real time phone interview, two weeks after applying online. Standard questions.

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in February 2010.

Interview

I applied on HP.com and several weeks later got a call from a recruiter. After 3 weeks and 2 interviews I had already started.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. They had a take it or leave it offer.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview with this company. They asked some interesting questions. I answered them. Could not come to relationship.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview was basic and ask details about previous experience and whether or not position would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• what do people say about you as a worker when your name comes up in a discussion.   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much room for negotiation