Hewlett-Packard Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

phone interview. Introduced themselves. The position is for digital design of printer system. I didn't really fit the position, so I didn't speak much and even asked irrelevant questions during the interview. The interviewer seems disappointed and the interview ends up embarrassing. I was my first phone interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Got a call 2 weeks after I applied online. Interview was some technical questions but focused mainly on behavioral, I'd say it was pretty easy. I was contacted a couple weeks after my initial interview and offered the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Through University of Texas website then offered a first interview. I met with a career recruiter at a campus event for MPA (masters accounting) students and took interest in the company. They seemed interested because I study statistical modeling as well as accounting.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite part of the audit cycle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and received an email from a recruiter a week later. He called me and briefly talked about the position and asked me about school. Within a week I setup an interview with 3 different 1:1 interviewers. It was very relaxed, they asked behavior questions, questions regarding past work experience, and a few technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I met one-on-one with three executives for about 20 minutes each. Each interviewer first asked me to describe my previous job experience and what I had been doing recently. They then asked several questions, both standard interview questions and questions meant to elaborate on my experiences and resume. The interviewers also told me about what they do and oversee in their various departments and a little about the company in general. The atmosphere was very relaxed and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What recent product launch did you find to be particularly successful? Unsuccessful?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

3 simple rounds of interview; first was behavioral with future team second was an excel case study and last was with a manager. Very basic questions mostly to gauge personality

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. We went through a phone interview first. Then they call you in for a one on one interview at their office. If they like you then you get a call back within a week.

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (West Lafayette, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

Emailed recruiter about the job. Set up an interview on campus that explained the job. Interview was mostly behavioral. After a few weeks I got another email, this time from a project leader. Set up a phone interview shortly after. This time it was somewhat technical pertaining to the project I would be working on. Received an offer shortly after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview by the hiring manager. He showed high interest in my resume and asked about specific project procedures. After learning about my background, he recommended me to apply for full time position instead of the internship and passed my resume to another group of hp.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

It had two rounds. First round: interview fix up. phone interview in second round. It was an average interview. Few questions on C programming. Interview took a week. Few behavioral questions. behavioral questions were easy.