Hewlett-Packard Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Through University of Texas website then offered a first interview. I met with a career recruiter at a campus event for MPA (masters accounting) students and took interest in the company. They seemed interested because I study statistical modeling as well as accounting.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite part of the audit cycle?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and received an email from a recruiter a week later. He called me and briefly talked about the position and asked me about school. Within a week I setup an interview with 3 different 1:1 interviewers. It was very relaxed, they asked behavior questions, questions regarding past work experience, and a few technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I met one-on-one with three executives for about 20 minutes each. Each interviewer first asked me to describe my previous job experience and what I had been doing recently. They then asked several questions, both standard interview questions and questions meant to elaborate on my experiences and resume. The interviewers also told me about what they do and oversee in their various departments and a little about the company in general. The atmosphere was very relaxed and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What recent product launch did you find to be particularly successful? Unsuccessful?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. We went through a phone interview first. Then they call you in for a one on one interview at their office. If they like you then you get a call back within a week.

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (West Lafayette, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

Emailed recruiter about the job. Set up an interview on campus that explained the job. Interview was mostly behavioral. After a few weeks I got another email, this time from a project leader. Set up a phone interview shortly after. This time it was somewhat technical pertaining to the project I would be working on. Received an offer shortly after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview by the hiring manager. He showed high interest in my resume and asked about specific project procedures. After learning about my background, he recommended me to apply for full time position instead of the internship and passed my resume to another group of hp.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

It had two rounds. First round: interview fix up. phone interview in second round. It was an average interview. Few questions on C programming. Interview took a week. Few behavioral questions. behavioral questions were easy.

Intern Interview

Interview

i applied, they called me 2 weeks later, had two phone interviews, and was hired. I was lucky enough to apply for a position that needed to be filled immediately, I heard other people had a tougher experience

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone then meet with a worker for a person interview where they asked questions regarding the job. There were a few technical questions but mostly behavior questions. The overall interview was pretty positive and mostly common questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online on the company's site. Received an email from the hiring manager after 2 weeks of my submission. The manager asked me schedule a phone call. The interview took place via phone for an hour. Got the reply from her in 2 days after my interview and received the offer letter the following day.