Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017
2,852 Interview Reviews

2.9

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

Phone Interview with a senior manager and several engineers on the phone, after applying online. Working on enclosures for a 3D scanner. Didn't seem as if there was a lot of opportunities for development.

ITI Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX).

Interview

I first applied back in 2011 when HPI and HPE were still together. I need a quick interview at a college career fair. I had a phone interview later with the director and some non-managers as well. The interview process was painless.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked on team projects before? How did you overcome problems?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was interviewed by two people. They asked basic C++ questions and the programming solution that I submitted. Unfortunately, I was not expecting the interview to be 100% technical. It was my first interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you dynamically set an array in C++?   1 Answer

Inter Interview

Interview

Was overall very pleasant. Nothing to complain about. Whole entire process took about 3 months. However, even though I got a job offer I had to decline because of major family issues that I had to help out with.

Interview Questions

• A lot of non technical questions to help get a sense of my personality and work ethics.   Answer Question

Benefits Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with two people, then over the phone with the boss. Then went back onto the campus to shadow more people for about two and a half hours to learn more about the job title.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

I applied online, there were two phone interviews. Received offer a week after second interview. Was a great experience. Both people I spoke to were professional and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about group projects you've worked on.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

phone interview. Introduced themselves. The position is for digital design of printer system. I didn't really fit the position, so I didn't speak much and even asked irrelevant questions during the interview. The interviewer seems disappointed and the interview ends up embarrassing. I was my first phone interview.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

I attended an info session at my university and interviewed for one of the speakers at my university's career center. For me, the interview was about 30% behavioral and 70% technical. My interviewer told me he would forward my responses and resume within the company and anyone who is interested will contact me. I received a phone call from someone in Corvallis and had another phone screen. I received an offer about 2 weeks later.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

they never called back to let me know whether or not i got the job but obviously didnt and i even called and emailed the HR person for a follow up and i am still waiting,,,

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruitment firm Experis from ManpowerGroup after sending in my resume and cover letter. The experience was subpar and unprofessional. The recruiter took my resume and butchered it into an unreadable mess with broken sentences and paragraphs, and then asked me if the information in it was correct. Then I was asked if I would be interested in the position if the salary was 10k less than I was previously told it was. I politely declined.

The experience does not leave me with a desire to apply for another position at HPE.