Hewlett-Packard Customer Program/Project Manager IV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Customer Program/Project Manager IV Interview Questions

Customer Program/Project Manager IV Interview

Interview

HP has a very intensive hiring process. If you are selected for a 30 minute screening review and pass that there is more. A select few will be invited in to meet the hiring manager and manager peers as well as everyone reporting to the hiring manager. Then there will be intensive interviews at management level (all the 'behavioral managment interview' questions) then in-depth technical questions from the hiring managers staff.

Interview Questions

• Provide a detailed description of the computer architecture of the advanced computer product you are interviewing for including diagram and explanations of all relevant modules.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Customer Program/Project Manager IV Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2013.

Interview

10-minute introductory phone interview followed by a 30-minute, 1-on-1 phone interview with the hiring manager. A final 90-minute phone interview with hiring manager plus two experienced team members.

Interview Questions

• This was a thorough interview covering all expected areas and asking primarily behavioral-type interview questions. Most difficult question was to share about SAP and ERP software in detail.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I'm 50+ years old and wasn't in a position to negotiate a higher salary. I decided to get my foot in the door and then work a higher salary over the next 12 to 18 months. Note: I ended up taking a 20% pay cut from my previous job, which stinks, but it's a lot better than $400 per week in unemployment. Welcome to the new global economy in 2013!