Hewlett-Packard Delivery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

They review your resume and experience summary. The first interview is usually a phone interviewer with the job recruiter. They will ask you a series of experience related questions that are aimed at determining if you really have the job experience the hiring manager is seeking. Once you pass that interview, you will be invited to a phone interview with the actual hiring manager. They will go over your experience as well, and ask you to provide detailed examples of how you performed a similar role to provide the expertise they are looking for in this role. Once you get past that, you may be called for a third interview if they have a few equally qualified candidates. Then it just boils down to how you interacted with the hiring manager and if it's a fit from a personality perspective.

Interview Questions

• If I would be willing to relocate to a state with a HP office.   1 Answer

Account Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Madison, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who forwarded my resume to the hiring manager. Scheduled the interview within 2 weeks of the initial recruiter call. The interview was typical, but very nice people who thoroughly explained the balance and expected timetable of the hiring process.

Customer Delivery Specialist Interview

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and made you feel comfortable. They also explained the job functions very well and what the company is all about.
    The only thing that I did not like is that they don't give you a clear indication of what is to happen after the interview: ie. will they notify you if you do/don't get the job or should you follow up?

Low pay

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

My interview process was over 12 years ago, and I do not remember much. I was being hired specifically for my skills and experience at a particular company that was outsourcing us to HP. So I was almost a shoo-in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I said I would not accept unless they met my then current salary, and they agreed.

Customer Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Randolph, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Randolph, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

My interview was a phone interview with the Customer Delivery Manager. It was a fairly standard interview process and lasted only about 20 minutes. Questions were the usual interview questions you could expect. Manager was extremely friendly on the phone.

Interview Questions

Interview

I was acquired in merger. No interview process. They changed job title from Customer Service Representative to Service Delivery Consultant. Neither job had any desernable job growth path

Interview Questions

• He most difficult question appears to be how do you grow in this position. My manager of 6+ years and none before him knew this answer. Plus made no effort to find an answer. Very discouraging.   Answer Question

Interview

I transitioned in from Bank of America as part of a services contract

Interview Questions

• There here known, seeing I transitioned into this position from a service contact.   Answer Question

Interview

Just had 1 interview with the Account Executive and Ops. Mgr. Just asked some technical questions about my MCSE.

Was called in for another meeting which was for the offer. Low balled me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

congenial and informative. Panel interview with key folks. Asked database questions and developer related questions. Advised the projects they are working on and pipe line projects and skills needed. Asked questions about previous projects worked on, understanding of SQL server features, versions worked on, web developer skills etc.

Account Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

As a internal transfer this is not how external are hired.
    You pretty much need to be able to network withing HP to get a new job.
    My interview took place over the phone with the hiring manager after i had a recommendation from my Country Director from the old job.
    I then was put on a 3 person counter part interview.
    Then given the job. You just really need to be what they are looking for. HP will chew you up and spit you out if you can't do your job with little to no training.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this situation type questions. Nothing to difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none, take it or leave it.