Hewlett-Packard Marketing Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Marketing Program Manager Interview Questions

3.8

Marketing Programs Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Herndon, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

The HR person was very nice and had a pleasant interview with her. She sent out a questionnaire first which took a while to complete. The next part was the hiring manager. She was rude and asked questions that I believe definitely ruled me out from going forward (see unexpected question below) when we were done. Additionally, she rescheduled the interview a couple of times and seemed pressed for time when we spoke which I believe ruled me out before we began. I had the feeling the entire time that she had to be elsewhere and I do not believe anything I said would have made a difference. I was tempted to say, let's reschedule when you are not under pressure of a deadline.

Interview Questions

• What is our complete porfolio of products that we manage?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX).

Interview

Really need a connection inside to pull you through the process. Otherwise it is standard interview process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly difficult. It pays to take the offensive with strong questions of the interviewer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty easy - offer and counter offer and done.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

Telephonic interview with questions about the current body of work I was involved with. Followed by face-to-face meeting, where personality and chemistry seemed to be the observation objective.

Interview Questions

• What do you think HP's chances are for market success in the next 3 years/   1 Answer

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ness Ziona (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Ness Ziona (Israel)) in October 2015.

Interview

A phone call from the recruiter asking basic information and then 6 rounds of interviewing, after 4 interviews I didn't continue to the next step, it took a lot of time between the interview rounds, on each round you do 2 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an intellectual challenge that you faced   Answer Question

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Geneva (Switzerland)) in January 2011.

Interview

Recruiter interview with the hirer and then a last round interview with Head of Department and HR.
    It was for an internal position, so I knew the hiring manager already. Job was posted on the internal recuritment and external web site. CV was submitted together with forwarding letter

Interview Questions

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Hewlett-Packard Marketing Programs Manager Interview Herndon, VA What is our complete porfolio of products that we manage?
Hewlett-Packard Marketing Program Manager Interview Houston, TX Nothing particularly difficult. It pays to take the offensive with strong questions of the interviewer.
Hewlett-Packard Senior Marketing Program Manager Interview What do you think HP's chances are for market success in the next 3 years/
Hewlett-Packard Marketing Program Manager Interview Ness Ziona (Israel) Tell me about an intellectual challenge that you faced
Hewlett-Packard Marketing Program Manager Interview Geneva (Switzerland) What was your greatest achievement to date, and why.
Hewlett-Packard Marketing Program Manager Interview Geneva (Switzerland) What specific skills would you bring to the job