Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017
2,837 Interview Reviews

2.9

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

There were many politics in the interview . The interviewer only took people whom she knows , after clearing two rounds she didn't take me . I don't know why .. only 25 out of 5 she selected and then one

ITI Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX).

Interview

I first applied back in 2011 when HPI and HPE were still together. I need a quick interview at a college career fair. I had a phone interview later with the director and some non-managers as well. The interview process was painless.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked on team projects before? How did you overcome problems?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Barcelona (Spain)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was directly interviewed by the hiring manager, instead of first by HR - a nice experience that certainly sped up the process. It was a relaxed atmosphere, and I immediately got to meet the team to see if I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How many cars are currently on the road in Spain?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

3 simple rounds of interview; first was behavioral with future team second was an excel case study and last was with a manager. Very basic questions mostly to gauge personality

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Warren, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

Multiple Interviews - each 30-60 minutes long - with the Hiring Manager, Division Manager, Direct/Program Manager. Each interview was polite and fact finding from both sides. An opportunity for questions along the way and and at the end of the interviews was key for both sides.

Interview Questions

• How do you define scope? What steps do you follow to gather high level requirements and gain agreement on the project goals   Answer Question

Benefits Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with two people, then over the phone with the boss. Then went back onto the campus to shadow more people for about two and a half hours to learn more about the job title.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was interviewed by two people. They asked basic C++ questions and the programming solution that I submitted. Unfortunately, I was not expecting the interview to be 100% technical. It was my first interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you dynamically set an array in C++?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2013.

Interview

phone screening, through assessments and presentations, various skills review ( familiarity with the product and field) ability to work under stress and keeping account of deadlines, as well as work in a team

Supply Chain Order Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Chennai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview happens on all the mode including Telephone, Face to Face and Human Resource team. Overview of supply chain management is important. you can give a try when you have knowledge in supply chain order management and some conceptual knowledge on Procurement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is really very good experience and you can learn more in the supply chain management.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2017.

Interview

I am redy for immediate joing..but I need to know is there any vacancies for Freshers. As a web developer or a Java developer. Because I am comfortable for both the feild. If anybody is believing people's self talents give me an opportunity.

Interview Questions

• How can I get a job in Hp company. Because that's my Aim..?   1 Answer