Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Israel | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Israel

Updated Jun 4, 2017

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

I had 2 interviews each for about 30 minutes. the first interview was with one of the direct managers the other interview was with the senior manager. Iwas asked about my prior experience why do I think i fit the role, what will be my first actions in the role

Physicist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rehovot (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Rehovot (Israel)) in December 2016.

Interview

me + 2 in one room.
    Introducing myself, my research from PhD. They explaine about the company, about their department. what I will do if I will accepte. The job deals with big printing mashine.

Interview Questions

• What I want my boss have to be?   1 Answer

Channel Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

I was askes to come to two seperate interviews. the first one was with the direct manager and the second one was with the gm. Between each interview there was a week's break. Each interview was about 30 minutes.
    the interview took place in HP offices. I got an answer after a week

Interview Questions

• tell me about the first 3 thing you will do in your role
      tell me about previous experince
      Answer Question

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ness Ziona (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Ness Ziona (Israel)) in October 2015.

Interview

A phone call from the recruiter asking basic information and then 6 rounds of interviewing, after 4 interviews I didn't continue to the next step, it took a lot of time between the interview rounds, on each round you do 2 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an intellectual challenge that you faced   Answer Question

Student Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in February 2015.

Interview

2 technical interviews with team leaders,1 interview with group leader, than a casual HR interview
    They asked about my CV , explain few of the thing I have done and then asked me 2 technical questions each.

Interview Questions

• Replace all occurrences of a string s1 with string s2 in string text   2 Answers

Big Data Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yehud (Israel)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Yehud (Israel)) in February 2015.

Interview

Technical interview, easy quations.
    some quations with linked list, some sort.
    I do not remember all the quatuons from this interview.
    After 2 weeks, i got a call to come back to another interview with the future boss.
    I was not ready to the secound interview, but the boss was nice.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 parts; first one is a personal interview, asking you to write an answer for several questions ( 20 min)
    second part was more logical questions and algorithms, questions about network stuffs: DNS, TCP\IP\HTTP\SSL\OSI\telnet\Router\Hub\database\LAN\WAN

Interview Questions

• find the minimum times you need to find a different ball among other 149 (the 149 are the same weight)
      using a scale.

Software Developer Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yehud (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Yehud (Israel)) in November 2014.

Interview

one professional interview, one interview with team leader and HR interview
    Then - contract. the professional interview was mostly about java internals : what is an abstract class, inheritance. one question regarding interfaces.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

I was contacted through a consultancy company, the process consisted of 3 different interviews - one with my manager who was the division manager, another with my sponsor, who was my peer in marketing team and one more with both of them together. all on different days, a week difference between each one.

Interview Questions

• had Qlikview and Excel exercises ask questions to solve. most difficult one was to use SQL syntax within QV for a complex query and send the dump to an Excel based data base, then have a few macros done on it using VBA.   Answer Question

Negotiation

did not negociate

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yehud (Israel)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Yehud (Israel)) in May 2014.

Interview

First time went for experienced position and did not pass on the first interview. Then tried a year later for experienced position with success. Two technical reviews for non experienced engineer. Went very well the team manager was more than nice and helping neither gave discounts for answers.

Interview Questions

• Level 1. List of 2 colored balls need to sort.
      Level 2. List of 3 colored balls need to sort.
    • Combine two list in single sorted list.   1 Answer
    • Describe status polling system from computers network.   1 Answer
    • Describe a auto-complete dictionary algorithm.
      Improve search time.