Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Manila, Manila | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Manila, Manila

2.7

L2 Malware Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in July 2016.

Interview

Unprofessional. First was a panel interview and the interviewers do not even know how to introduce their selves properly. They look tired and wasted. My interest went really down to proceed with the interview since they are representing their department - it just shows how unprofessional they are in asking questions, on how they react when I am answering their questions, specifically they show no interest. Second interview was more on a critique and the questions are a bit irrelevant. I feel that the lady was really stressed out and cuts me when I am about to answer her questions. She even cut me using this line "I know".

Surprisingly I just found out that I have asked a very high salary to them. However, I would say HR should have informed me about it since they never asked if it is negotiable. I should never wasted my time. I never applied to them and it appears that they might be pirating employees. Or probably someone referred me. was a waste of time.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

It was held in my university campus during a job recruitment event. It was a panel interview that lasted for about an hour. The interviewers made the experience as relaxing as possible, though I still felt kind of nervous throughout the process, probably because it was my first ever face-to-face interview. An hour after the interview, I got a call from HR representative asking me to head to the company's booth in the campus. There, I got offered the job and was given the contract for review.

Interview Questions

• Since I do not yet have any professional job experience, most of the questions were behavioral and hypothetical questions. e.g. What would you do if...   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

I had a phone interview and 3 in-persons. It was tough especially for a fresh grad that I was. Fortunately, HP preferred Engineering graduates, aside from IT grad students. Thus, I passed phone screening easily. After that, I had series of face to face interviews with few weeks of interval. But it was worth the wait. Got into a fast-paced and very talented team. Had a very good training ground.

Interview Questions

• If we hire you, what can you offer to the company?   1 Answer

Graduate Development Program Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2015.

Interview

We had three two interviews. One was with the Graduate Development Program (GDP) local head and the other was with the GDP head for India, Malaysia, and the Philippines. One would only be given access to an interview after passing an English proficiency test and an IT General Information test. The first interview was a typical interview about the contents of one's resume. The second one was more lengthy and focuses more on personal preferences and work ethics rather than one's skills and technical knowledge.

Technology Consultsnt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

I applied online thru their website. I got a call less than 1 week, inviting for an interview at their office, then also got an interview with the HR after 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about your self that is not in your resumé.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, it was great. To God Be the Glory.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring process took 1.5 months. They always respond to e-mails on a reasonable time. The interview consists of two parts. One will be heavy on situational questions, and your past experiences. The other assesses your personality, and work ethics.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you encountered a problem, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in September 2014.

Interview

The Process took about a month. I was referred by ny friend working in HP as a Sap consultant. The day after I was referred, I got a call from HP and they set me up an interview.

The interview was easy. The manager asked casual questions. She also asked me if im familiar with SAP.

Technology Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

The hiring process is composed of an HR phone interview, then panel interview of 3 by the hiring manager, and two team leads. It is generally easy. More on situational or behavioral interview, pretty straight forward. No technical questions, as I was an entry level / fresh graduate during that time.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions, as I was an entry level / fresh graduate during that time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, offer is good for an entry level

Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2014.

Interview

They are very brief with the interview process, very fast it only took me 1 week from the initial to the final interview. They are very nice with me on the entire process and I am happy they approved me

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in November 2013.

Interview

there are 3 parts of the exam answerable in computer. English proficiency exam, logical reasoning and some bios/ windows computer related terms.
    Next is the interview, a team lead interviewed me the next day it only took less than 10 mins. She just asked some common interview question regarding my resume and that's it.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work during BCP (Business Continuity Plan)?   Answer Question