Hewlett-Packard Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Process Associate Interview Questions

2.8

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview gone easy we have 5 rounds to clear
1 gd
2 aptitude
3 written
4 operatIonal
5 hr
Aptitude is little bit tough written test common only operational for me its easy hr not asked any in-depth questions
And finally hr round to discuss abt salary

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Group discussion followed by ops. very easy to clear. just you wanna have good written and verbal communications. There were two Hr's in an interview panel.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds: Just A Minute, and then two interview rounds. Both interview rounds were similar.The same question was asked, "tell me about yourself". JAM was easy as well.
    They basically test one's communication skills.
    In all, one can easily score this job.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

1. GD 2.Aptitude 3. Ops Round 4.HR Round 5. Document Clarification
    After 2nd round, operation round will take at least 45- 50 days till we should wait.
    According to interview process i expected 3 lack package salary but they disappointed me, anyway as im fresher i have to get this gob:)

Interview Questions

• Depth knowledge according to your answers   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary package is too much less

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Normal discussions
    Talked about hobbies and accountancy
    Theoritical part of accountancy
    How did u come 2 knw abt the inteview process
    Long term goals
    What are your hobbies
    Was also asked about family and background
    Accountancy basics
    Golden rules
    Types of accounts
    Differences between

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Chennai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

I had 4 rounds in overall. 1st round was aptitude test, 2nd was Face-to-Face, 3rd round was General discussion and the last round was HR round. All of them were easy as of me. Should have good communication skill to interact in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why we need to select or hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Have a clear cut of the job and Make yourself comfortable to it and clear all your questions in the Final round itself.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

first there will be an email writing and then the supervisor takes the interview.
    After superivsor the manager takes the interview and last HR will take and complete the process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

They had a written test iq. Skill test.. interview was good.. straight questions.. detailed explanation of the job. CTC was not explained.. low salary offered... The interview could have Been more organized

Negotiation

No negotiations done as I was a fresher

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

First round GD
    Second round aptitude
    third round ops round
    fourth round hr round and it will take quite some time for them to revert to you depends on the updation of document on the link and then after verification they will send you the appointment letter

Interview Questions

• basic knowledge of what your academic and resume related questiions   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Chennai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Communication skills, skills related to SAP n Excel or any Technical Knowledge will be an added advantages, HP does not compromise on the quality of services n supports so gv main emphasis on that.

Interview Questions

• Why u should be hired by HP ?   1 Answer