Hewlett-Packard Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Quality Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied in Feb and received a call from the hiring manager mid April asking for a in person interview. I interviewed with 3 persons separately. Direct manager, Manager of affiliated dept. and Senior manager over both departments. All were very nice friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of your quality experiences. How do you define quality?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Quality Engineer Interview

Interview

Professional people working in a company that is struggling to find it's way back to the top. The interview was more about finding ways to weed you out, rather than determining if you were a good fit for the company. Some of the people that were part of the interview seemed like they didn't want to be there and were just doing the interview to appease their boss.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were asked to work overtime and weekends without any compensation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Roseville, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview process was really good and straight forward. They stuck to questions only related to the job duties and my current job. Each interviewer was very experiences and professional. I was totally at ease with the process.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was on statistics, and coming up with a situation impromptu that I would fix as far as quality goes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very easy.