Hewlett-Packard SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard SAP Consultant Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. 2 technical & 1 HR round. First one was Telephonic & second round was 1:1. All done in 20 days & got an offer in couple of days. Hassle free negotiation.

Interview Questions

• All questions were from the past experience & related to SAP Software.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask the maximum you can ask while getting hired. As there will for sure be no hike for at least the next 2 years. All promises but no hike.

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

Had a quick hiring, just be yourself!

Negotiation

it was very quick

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Detroit, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

Not difficult

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you were not able to implement a solution   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring process took 1.5 months. They always respond to e-mails on a reasonable time. The interview consists of two parts. One will be heavy on situational questions, and your past experiences. The other assesses your personality, and work ethics.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you encountered a problem, how did you handle it?   Answer Question