Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Basic Java programming methodologies. Questions on different Java implementations including tree navigation and class creations using base class with extended classes. Position works in a team of 10 to 15 and was interview by three different representatives from the department.

Interview Questions

• Create a grocery store application, Implement an Is-A and Has-A relationship.   Answer Question

Svc Information Developer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Telephonic call and in person interview

Customer Program/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Sacramento, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the manager for a position and had a phone interview with three interviewers, the manager, the PMO manager and a project manager. I then came in for a face to face and met the PMO manager and another project manager. I heard back within a week on the company's decision.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Sacramento, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Brief. I was who they were looking for. The work I do is so specific, there are very few people who can walk right into an operation and be up and running day one. there was no learning curve.

Interview Questions

• How do deal with ambiguity and change business demands on a weekly basis?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a 5% raise and got it.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Sacramento, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

Phone interview which was reasonably technical. Onsite interview consisted of 4 1:1 interviews including lunch and a meeting with the hiring manager. Overall very professional. They were looking for a good balance of hands on experience and general acumen to see a project through.

Got a better offer