Hewlett-Packard Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Sales Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Roseville, CA).

Interview

I made it to the second round and it was a phone interview with 2 other people. Still behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

I was not interested in Sales.

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Sales Interview

Application

I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in December 2010.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. Question were geared towards current work experience, behavioral questions and why i would be a great fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• none technical. for sales jobs may be an impromptu sales pitch required.   Answer Question

Negotiation

pay is not negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (New York, NY) in November 2008.

Interview

Straightforward Interview process. Phone conversation with Regional Sales Director for 45 - 60 minutes to qualify. Conversational in nature. Met face to face with Operations and Sales executives over 1 day. Overall culture and people are easy going and experienced. Committed to Ethical behavior. Focused on operational sales excellence, customer management and pipeline activity growth metrics (historically). Also, wanted to understand your ability to meet with C-Level executives on the customer side to drive new opportunities and business value. Working with internal and external partners to drive profitability and sucess across all relationships.

Interview Questions

• Your view of how to build your business and work for a large organization to get things done   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, negotiated compensation and sign on bonus.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was transfer from another company. Hewlett-Packard Canada acquire the company I used to work for so I came on board with no interview. from that I stayed with Hewlett-Packard Canada

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bracknell, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process started by sending in your CV and answering a few competency questions on line, it was very straight forward. I proceeded onto a telephone interview asking questions on background, knowledge of the company, why you wanted to work here, what sales experience I had etc.
    The formal interview was two rounds - a presentation on something you are passionate about, then meeting the hiring manager for a conversation so he can get to know you better. The process was to gauge how you could fit in with their culture and if you are competent at the job.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about yourself that i cannot see from your CV
      What are your strengths and weaknesses
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years time
      Previous work experience
      Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

first got a call from them. Attended the interview then went to meet the director there he asked me question regarding how sales is dne nd Hw all wrk shld be completed within a time period

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online, an admin called me and set up time to talk to the hiring manager, I spoke to the hiring manager, and then to his boss over the phone. Then the hiring manager flew to town and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Go for the highest base salary you can because HP doesn't believe in raises. If you want more than 2 weeks vacation, negotiate that part too.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2010.

Interview

Good people, responsive to my need for quick response

Interview Questions

• How would you position product to sell it to a customer   Answer Question