Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

2.0

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview about a half hour. First received and email from a recruiting coordinator. After that we had a few conversations over the phone before a real phone interview that shortly followed. Very easy to talk to and asked good questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales background and why that qualifies you for this position.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2010.

Interview

That was the Java Senior level interview, I got the call from a Manager and he told, that there will be a telephonic interview. Next day I've received a call from the panel there were 4 people in the team, they were polite, Core java questions like collection, String Buffer, ArrayList and Generics, Spring related like AOP IOC and JPA that was a 1 hour interview, it went on well. But I havent got the offer.

Interview Questions