Hewlett-Packard Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

The process began with a general interview with my future manger and was followed by a technical interview with a technical peer. A final interview was performed with my future director to discuss expectations and details. The offer was extended on the phone at the conclusion of the call and HP emailed the appropriate documentation and process for accepting.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about a time you had to architect a security solution for the customer; what were the needs that drove the design.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Richmond, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

I was referred by and HP employee and it took about 10 days to get a telephonic interview. After that it took about 10 days to get another Manager call who scheduled a 1 to 1 interview. After which I'm waiting for the results.

Interview Questions

• What are the performance tuning steps that you follow in a process   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (North Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

Had 3 phone interviews and then 4 on site interviews

Interview Questions

• Asked how to handle conflict within Client organization that may compromise HP   Answer Question

Negotiation

Had to work hard to get additional $10k

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2009.

Interview

Started as a consultant then hired on perm. Interview was with all team members including manager. Interview consisted of technical questions and general career path questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions towards position applied for (PKI)   Answer Question

Negotiation

fairly straight forward

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (New Delhi (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

This is through campus recruitment during the recruitment cycle in MBA school. Pan India campus recruits joined at different centers in India and went through 6 months probation. I was inducted into Industry consulting group- manufacturing and distribution industries.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Join HP when HP is not known for consulting (i expressed my wish to join consulting industry)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, salaries were fixed for campus recruits