Hewlett-Packard Senior Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone over a year ago about a recruiting position and I am just writing now because I just was notified that new recruiting positions were open with HP's Software/Big Data group. I am a seasoned recruiter with an excellent track record and have worked for and with industry leaders in the Software and B2B Saas industry including 2 of the companies HP acquired, placing senior and mid-level managers. I have a friendly and professional personality without a big ego. In short, I have never been treated so rudely. My answers to questions were cut off, I was treated in a condescending manner about my career path which included joining Salesforce very early on and as an agency recruiter my clients included Oracle, BEA, i2 and dozens of start-ups that went public. I have never been treated so rudely before. I ended the call early because above everything else, a company's culture is most important thing and I had a terrible first impression. I don't get it at all-I was the one solicited directly through my Linkedin profile.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that your experience makes you qualified for the role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Plano, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

It is very common to be brought in as a contractor first. However, the best places to find jobs at HP are in the HP site. Also- 90% of the jobs are not site specific so apply to ny if interest. Most job boards require a city as the location so one is picked out of necessity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your lack of listening skills resulted in a setback or failure at work.   1 Answer