Hewlett-Packard Services Information Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Services Information Developer Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (El Paso, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of two parts. A technical section that included questions from C language and Linux. A second section of behavioral questions. About 3 weeks after the interview, I was contacted by HR and had to submit some forms for a background check. A month passed and I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Chicago, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

Three telephone conversations. Very difficult to understand the person who was conducting the interview due to a very heavy accent. I needed to ask them to repeat themselves numerous times and I was fairly sure I was not going to get the job because I thought I did poorly on the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for HP?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made an offer and their was no room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (El Paso, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process is simple, you have a questionnaire and you ask questions to candidates, generally interviews are conducted by phone and process is not longer than one hour. Interview is focused to questions to general aspects like ANSI SQL syntax, object oriented terms like inheritance, polymorphism, access modifiers. Some interviews are focused to C questions and basic algorithms. I do not see a high level of complexity for interviews.

Interview Questions

• SQL, OOP, and general programming. I would not say that there are difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is not possible negotiate with HP. They give you an offer, usually offer is below market price, and if you are in a region where there are few opportunities, then they win.

Services Information Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

it had 5 rounds GD,written test,technical, managerial and HR. In GD a easy topic was given to discuss. Written technical was based on C, C++ object oriented concepts and OS Unix.

technical interview was based on Data structures code and OS concepts.

Interview Questions

• Data structures, linked list code,few personal questions in HR . questions on OS was asked too.   1 Answer

Service Information Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

quite friendly as well as quite precise about job requirement. technical round was tough. managerial round and HR round would be quite smooth. good communication skills work a lot.

Interview Questions

• managerial round questions on being pressurised in organisation by managers   Answer Question

Negotiation

the job profile is rickety.

Services Information Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Had five rounds in total:
    Written Exam
    Just a minute
    Group Discussion
    Technical Interview
    HR Round

the written exam had 10 aptitude questions and 50 technical questions. the technical questions were from DB Programming etc.

Jam was talking about the given specific topic for a minute

Interview Questions

• How was your day
      Tell me about project
      Basic Programming
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

conducted the process very meticulously,four rounds.Its a test of patience...

Interview Questions

• detailed explanation for analysing how much time is required for completion of the project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

1st round was written test which was very easy followed by 3 rounds of interviews(tech,mang,hr).

Interview Questions

• technical qns were on the projects and the training that i had undergone.   Answer Question

Service Information Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2013.

Interview

apti- consisted of 3 sections, quantitativ, verbal and technical.. 2nd round was group discussion 3rd round was technical interview 4th round managerial round. 5th and the last round was the hr round.. it was a very gud experience. technical and hr people were very friendly and the difficulty level was average.. all the best for people applyin.

Interview Questions

• all questions were basic.. you need to be strong on your basics and tech round wil be a cake walk.   Answer Question