Hewlett-Packard Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Boise, ID) in February 2010.

Interview

I had a 1-1 interview where I got asked different questions about computer science, operating systems, multi-threading and software engineering. It was more like an oral exam where I also had to write a small piece of code for a binary tree. Got questions about testing and about algorithms design. Some behavioral questions about projects and decision making. The guy was nice and the interview was adequate, it lasted one hour. He said he liked me but since I was an international student I could not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• You have to design an algorithm for an elevator system in a skyscraper. How would you do it?   1 Answer
  • two main issues with multi-threading   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Dallas, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

Pretty straight forward... connected with hiring manager, had two phone interviews, was offered position.

Interview Questions

• What question did you not want me to ask you?   2 Answers

Culture did not fit

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2010.

Interview

It was video conference and concentrated mostly on my past work ex, small cases and willingness to work for the role offered

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2010.

Interview

After I applied the position on their website, I got a phone interview from a HR recruiter two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What are the new trends you see in your research field?   Answer Question