Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions in India

Updated Apr 25, 2017

Functional UAT Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Chennai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

4 Rounds is happened,
    1st Round is online test - Related with Credit card Domain 10 Questions (10 mins).
    2nd Round is Online test - Analytical & Logical 20 Questions (20 mins).
    3rd Round is F2F L1 -
    4rd Round is F2F L2 -
    I was attended on 22/4/2017 its walkin i think so only these many rounds there took.

Interview Questions

• Credit card domain related questions:
      1. Difference between saving account & current account.
      2. Difference between Debit card & credit card.
      3. Corporate banks.
      4. Explain about your testing process.
      5. Smoke & Sanity Testing
      Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied for, and was told to come in for a Software Engineering position, but was then interviewed for a business analyst position by someone who had never seen my resume. I told the HR person over the phone that I was not willing to relocate but this position was for a job 900 miles away. They had me come in person for a 5 minute screening that should have…

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It depends. Multiple rounds. Starting with written, followed by one to one technical interview.
    May leads to another F2F rounds.If all rounds are cleared may ask for PM rounds and at last HR round

Interview Questions

• OOPS concept
      SQL logic
      Data Intigrator
      1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Time wasters !!!!

There is online .net test then technical rounds and HR round.
    If you are ready to waste your almost whole day just by sitting on the chair and after 5-6 hour giving test for interview process then only go for it.
    They follow too much slow and worst process for interview.
    About 150 candidates waste their about 6 hours just for waiting the next interview process.
    Interview starts at 9 am but HR attends it starting from 10.30 am. Only 1-2 HR people shows their face after each half hour and keep candidates waiting for the interview even for online test.
    It is just time wasting company and even after online test many candidates have telephonic interview not even face to face. :) They don't have good technical interviewer team ?

Interview Questions

• .net , Jquery , SQL, MVC technical interview questions.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Interview

Very bad experience, they had no plans and very poor management. No one was attending candidates for hours. Filters of test at venue when it should be done prior to calling candidates.

Java, Spring, Hibernate Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Round 1: Online test containing around 30 MCQs, time duration 1 hour,
    questions very syntactical, you have to be familiar of the syntax like for spring.xml, web services soap xml, hibernate xml, jquery methods, output finding questions.

Round 2: In F2F most of the questions from core java. Also asked from javascript, jquery, spring.

Interview Questions

• In F2F questions asked on overriding, overloading, strings, constant, collection etc.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Exam attended .they conduct exam trough cocubes exam system in 4 modules. Quantitative, verbal, logical and technical, programming.in programming they ask simple basic c programs grosssalary,digite ,max no ,etc write only function code

Interview Questions

• Logical and technical they asked timecomplexity of algorithms,linked list, tree questions in exam   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had interviewed on 7th Jan 2017 process took 1 day, cleared all rounds and also discussed package offer/work location shift timing.Was informed that within next 1 week have to clear client interview but till date have not received any response from HR.Negative response do not trust this company.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Firstly there is a cocubes based aptitude round which consists of quant,reasoning,verbal, Technical domain wise section. Overall difficulty level is moderate to difficult. Then after apti round there will be a technical round. Then HR Round and then versant round.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on SQL Queries, OOPs concept and based on your resume and final year project   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Got a call from consultant of hexaware
    Interview scheduled on weekend
    3 rounds and also a initial telephonic round
    2 technical rounds and 1 managerial round
    Offer letter would be sent later
    Technical telephonic round
    More questions on core java but depends on project requirement
    2 rounds of hard-core technical questions