Hexaware Technologies Senior Software Engineer (Platform) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hexaware Technologies Senior Software Engineer (Platform) Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer (Platform—Sync Services) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Princeton, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

High unorganized interview process. Interviewers absent and late during interview. They are not serious during interview. Repeatable questions in every round.

After receiving positive feedback after 6 in person face to face interviews I was call ed for 1 more face to face interview with Chief Architects . I was able to answer each and every question
    After 2 days I called and when I called HR she told me that in final interview they were expecting person with more knowledge about design patterns. -- This was rubbish

In total 6 interviews before that each interview was highly technical, very detailed I was able to answer all questions. HR told me final interview will not be technical nature but found that it was again fully technical.

Looks like Team lead and Architects who took my interviews and cleared me earlier has no voice chief Architects did not trust them at all. Company infrastructure is poor, very cozy. HR people will not response after interview.

Interview Questions