Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Jan 27, 2017

Java, Spring, Hibernate Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Round 1: Online test containing around 30 MCQs, time duration 1 hour,
    questions very syntactical, you have to be familiar of the syntax like for spring.xml, web services soap xml, hibernate xml, jquery methods, output finding questions.

Round 2: In F2F most of the questions from core java. Also asked from javascript, jquery, spring.

Interview Questions

• In F2F questions asked on overriding, overloading, strings, constant, collection etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Got a call from consultant of hexaware
    Interview scheduled on weekend
    3 rounds and also a initial telephonic round
    2 technical rounds and 1 managerial round
    Offer letter would be sent later
    Technical telephonic round
    More questions on core java but depends on project requirement
    2 rounds of hard-core technical questions
    1 round of techno managerial round

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mahape (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview took 20 days... yes right 20 days... I went through a consultancy at Hexaware, Mahape location... 1st day they took 3 rounds.. Of which 1st was technical written test.. 2nd round was HR round.. 3rd was Technical Interview with one of the manager... After which i was asked to leave for the day... I was interviewed on friday after which my consultant called on monday to inform me that I cleared the interview and that a last Skype round will be held... although I was sent to Friday for an interview but they said that they will call me as they did not get Skype Interview schedule from the US client who was about to take our interview.. After that day again my consultant called me on Monday stating Skype round will be fixed within a day or 2 .. However I recieved a mail on Wednesday from Hexaware's manager who interviewed me on 1st day, for solving a Case Study... I was given a time period of 5 days to solve the case study i.e. I was asked to submit it on Monday.. After submission there were no call from consultant or Hexaware's HR... when I mailed my consultant, he replied me after 2 days stating he will be getting my result EOD of Friday of the same week when i submitted my case study.. He did not called me thereafter.. I waited till monday eve, I asked him in mail and he told me that I wasn't selected.
    So, 3 weeks of my life were wasted. Companies should learn to respect candidates time.

Interview Questions

• 1st Round: .net related questions like What is MSIL?, What is Managed Code?, What is .net framework?,etc.
      2nd Round: Tell me about yourself, CTC expectations, Joining relevancy, shift timing discussions,etc.
      3rd round: Projects worked on, my role in that, how comfortable are you with JQuery, Difference between Stored Procedure and Function, What is Interface and abstract class also differentiate them, Write a code for Selecting values from table and show them in gridview on ASP web page.

Case Study: Based on Ethical Hacking
      Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

1. They will take technical aptitude test regardless your experience. I am with 8 years of experience though they asked me to do so.
    2. If you get cleared test then they will throw you in front of the guys with less experience than you to make your fun.

Interview Questions

• I was applied for Asp.net technology and I had a very very bad experience at Hexaware interview. I have faced to the guy who was having very poor knowledge about technology. He was very much confused about the answers of his own questions He asks me basic questions about Asp.net
      1. Method overloading and overriding.
      2. Mvc basics
      3. Abstraction and encapsulation
      Answer Question

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There were total four rounds starting with written test followed by Group Discussion, Personal Interview (Technical) and finally HR interview. Written test was for 1 hour. For the group discussion several groups were made each consisting of 10 candidates and each group was given a specific topic on which the discussion took place. Personal & HR interview was one to one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It was walkin ...one day process..I have been selected as a sr. software engineer and got offer too...but company pay scale is not upto the intdustry standard..disappointed with offer..variable is quartarly

Interview Questions

• Difference between abstract and interface   Answer Question
    • Composite key, Constructor, round trip, diff between abstract and interface, view state questions   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mahape (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The HR from Hexaware contacted me and the interview process began. Everytime they would interview, i would clear the rounds and they would schedule next rounds. The entire process took over 5 months. I was offered the job, the salary annexure was discussed but offer letter was not provided as they were not clear with the same.

Candidate was outside job for 5 months waiting on them.

Ridiculous attitude of the company. Very unprofessional.

Stay away.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about ERP applications and other process mgmt details.   Answer Question

Mainframe Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1.Aptitude Test-Aptitude test was very easy
    2.Technical Interview -Technical interview also easy and based on basic concepts
    3.HR interview-In HR interview they asked me where will you look yourself after 5 years,What are your hobbies,Why do you have less marks in academics.

Interview Questions

• What is jcl?What is rdbms?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

1st round they have on appti it is different for it and non-it people i.e. it is different for it and extc people .then they hv a group discussion round from which they select 3-4 people.i don't about further round as i m out of the process

Interview Questions

• write a easy on any topic and extc question one q represent full adder as a gate   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Fresher) Interview

Application

Interview

Through cloud campus recruitment. Process includes 1hour aptitude test followed by GD on given day. Those who cleared first day process are later called for technical and HR interview at Navi Mumbai office.

Interview Questions

• Main focus on c++ and java. Questions on programming, project, core subjects.   Answer Question