Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 8, 2017

3.1

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Ghansoli (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a good experience first was the aptitude test which was purely technical.Then after waiting for hours the results were declared then was the technical interview i was asked about basics of java.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

There were 3-4 rounds of interview. First round was of online MCQ test which I cleared with very good score. 2 days after I got call for face to face round . When I reached venue I saw around 6-8 candidates were waiting for interview, the HR were saying that there are shortage of panel. only 2 persons are conducting interview. in which one person was in hurry. He has to attend some family wedding so he was conducting interview just for name sake. Unfortunately he was my interviewer.

When I was briefing about my past experience then he was checking his phone he was not in mood of hearing about my projects. Then he asked me two question about scenario. I half answered first question and second question I fully answered.

Then he said "ok, the interview is over, HR will get back to you". He finished interview in just 2 questions. The interview last for just 3 and half minute. Then he started rushing and packing and exit the campus even before me.

Dear Hexaware, I think you don't know value of candidate and time. I am not fresher, a professional developer with 4+ years of experience. Is this way to behave with candidate. I wasted 2 days for preparation and despite of heavy rain travel more than 1 hr to reach venue and you just wind up interview in 3 minutes. How can you verify candidate in just 2 questions? I you are conducting drive for time-pass then you can do that with you in house employees. Stop wasting time of other professionals. Hire some more interviewer. and if a person wants leave for family function then grant him, do not call him to conduct interview.

Interview Questions

• I have applied { background: red} to text box but still then there is no change of color. whats the reson behind this.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

For Joining , u need to sign a bond of 2 years.
    interview process consists of 4 rounds..
    apti , technical , technical , hr.

Apti contains topics like--> java,sql,quants,SE..(18 questions are there..)

Technical Questions were like --> How many instances can be made of a abstract class?
    What is Sql?
    What is Friend method?
    use of insert and delete in sql?

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied for, and was told to come in for a Software Engineering position, but was then interviewed for a business analyst position by someone who had never seen my resume. I told the HR person over the phone that I was not willing to relocate but this position was for a job 900 miles away. They had me come in person for a 5 minute screening that should have…

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It depends. Multiple rounds. Starting with written, followed by one to one technical interview.
    May leads to another F2F rounds.If all rounds are cleared may ask for PM rounds and at last HR round

Interview Questions

• OOPS concept
      SQL logic
      SSRS basic Question
      SSIS
      SSAS
      Business Objects
      Data Intigrator   1 Answer

Java, Spring, Hibernate Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Round 1: Online test containing around 30 MCQs, time duration 1 hour,
    questions very syntactical, you have to be familiar of the syntax like for spring.xml, web services soap xml, hibernate xml, jquery methods, output finding questions.

Round 2: In F2F most of the questions from core java. Also asked from javascript, jquery, spring.

Interview Questions

• In F2F questions asked on overriding, overloading, strings, constant, collection etc.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mahape (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview took 20 days... yes right 20 days... I went through a consultancy at Hexaware, Mahape location... 1st day they took 3 rounds.. Of which 1st was technical written test.. 2nd round was HR round.. 3rd was Technical Interview with one of the manager... After which i was asked to leave for the day... I was interviewed on friday after which my consultant called on monday to inform me that I cleared the interview and that a last Skype round will be held... although I was sent to Friday for an interview but they said that they will call me as they did not get Skype Interview schedule from the US client who was about to take our interview.. After that day again my consultant called me on Monday stating Skype round will be fixed within a day or 2 .. However I recieved a mail on Wednesday from Hexaware's manager who interviewed me on 1st day, for solving a Case Study... I was given a time period of 5 days to solve the case study i.e. I was asked to submit it on Monday.. After submission there were no call from consultant or Hexaware's HR... when I mailed my consultant, he replied me after 2 days stating he will be getting my result EOD of Friday of the same week when i submitted my case study.. He did not called me thereafter.. I waited till monday eve, I asked him in mail and he told me that I wasn't selected.
    So, 3 weeks of my life were wasted. Companies should learn to respect candidates time.

Interview Questions

• 1st Round: .net related questions like What is MSIL?, What is Managed Code?, What is .net framework?,etc.
      2nd Round: Tell me about yourself, CTC expectations, Joining relevancy, shift timing discussions,etc.
      3rd round: Projects worked on, my role in that, how comfortable are you with JQuery, Difference between Stored Procedure and Function, What is Interface and abstract class also differentiate them, Write a code for Selecting values from table and show them in gridview on ASP web page.

Case Study: Based on Ethical Hacking   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

1. They will take technical aptitude test regardless your experience. I am with 8 years of experience though they asked me to do so.
    2. If you get cleared test then they will throw you in front of the guys with less experience than you to make your fun.

Interview Questions

• I was applied for Asp.net technology and I had a very very bad experience at Hexaware interview. I have faced to the guy who was having very poor knowledge about technology. He was very much confused about the answers of his own questions He asks me basic questions about Asp.net
      1. Method overloading and overriding.
      2. Mvc basics
      3. Abstraction and encapsulation   Answer Question

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There were total four rounds starting with written test followed by Group Discussion, Personal Interview (Technical) and finally HR interview. Written test was for 1 hour. For the group discussion several groups were made each consisting of 10 candidates and each group was given a specific topic on which the discussion took place. Personal & HR interview was one to one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It was walkin ...one day process..I have been selected as a sr. software engineer and got offer too...but company pay scale is not upto the intdustry standard..disappointed with offer..variable is quartarly

Interview Questions

• Difference between abstract and interface   Answer Question
    • Composite key, Constructor, round trip, diff between abstract and interface, view state questions   Answer Question