Hexaware Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hexaware Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Richmond, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

There was three round of skype interview, I performed almost same in all interview i.e answered more than 80%. First round was good and interactive, but the second one I felt that interviewer was not interested at all, but my resume was kept on hold. I had to follow up with HR. Then they arranged third interview, which seemed that the guy was on bench (he didn't know about client)
This guy activated his vidio on skype, and he literally was reading questions from internet - 'top interview questions', he didnt asked a single practical scenario, here as well I managed to answer 80% correct. And after 2 weeks of process I did not got any response from HR, when I finally called to ask about feedback, the HR just said You are not selected, and disconnected the phone. I was stunned, by the rudeness of HR, if candidate is spending the time for interview, its a professional courtesy to at least give the feedback and don't let them hanging.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer was reading from internet - What is Spring, What is Hibernate?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hexaware Technologies

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies.

Interview

I was selected via a campus recruitment process. First round was Written, then Group discussion and final round was Technical Interview. Written paper was quite technical. Technical question were related to C#, Dot Net

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It depends. Multiple rounds. Starting with written, followed by one to one technical interview.
    May leads to another F2F rounds.If all rounds are cleared may ask for PM rounds and at last HR round

Interview Questions

• OOPS concept
      SQL logic
      SSRS basic Question
      SSIS
      SSAS
      Business Objects
      Data Intigrator
      1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed for Salesforce developer for Pune location. Hexaware has its worst HR management. I wasted my time and patience by waiting for this company and I think the HR also thought me to be a clown for her entertainment. I used to follow up after interview and she would never bother to reply. Hexaware -you are not an ace in pack of cards so don't behave like one. Worst Hr's I have came across. At least give your hr's a round of training on being professional.

Interview Questions

• Basically it was technical, Scenario based   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through linked got email from Chennai HR asking basic details like expectation, joining time, etc.. I got reply that I am shortlisted and it is 3 round process. Before appearing for the first round i.e. Online technical test I asked job location in Sydney. I got reply appear for the test and tech interview then I will get my response. I appeared for the interviews and got selected in both Online test ( approx 1 hour) and Telephonic Tech interview from Mumbai (approx 20 minutes).

After this HR guy asked me share all my document of employment and education. I asked him the queries relate to job location, client, domain, tech stack etc. I got reply that he will get back to me. (He don't know what he is hiring for LOL). He also mailed me share the documents he need those to generate the agreement and offer. I shared those and waiting for 1 week and following up daily getting reply that he will get back to me shortly. At last when I told him I hope you are not wasting my time. He replied that the position is filled by internal resource. LOL

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had interviewed on 7th Jan 2017 process took 1 day, cleared all rounds and also discussed package offer/work location shift timing.Was informed that within next 1 week have to clear client interview but till date have not received any response from HR.Negative response do not trust this company.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Tele Interview
    Deep Dive round
    Pair programming in which I was given a fruit basket module.
    Management round with Mumbai manager
    By Counterpart Manager and onsite co ordinator
    Followed by HR round. Then finally they provided offer letter.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

first telephonic round then after two days called for manager round and after two weeks generated offer and asked me to fill the forums then asked for salary discussion

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madgaon (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Madgaon (India)).

Interview

I got hired through campus recruitment. I was asked basic question about oops concept and Database. Few behavioral Questions and also personal questions.
    There was also group discussion where each group was given topic and we had to talk about it. Its better to be on one side. We also had aptitude test.
    Rounds were was follows :
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Face to Face Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Interview

There were two rounds of technical discussion. After that, HR discussion happened over the call and they asked for the documents to submit. I have submitted all the the required documents, but the offer was released for many days. Once I called the HR and asked for the update and she has informed that, she didn't get the approval for the package which I have asked for.
    So, on the whole I didn't have a good experience in this interview process. They should at least have courtesy to intimate the updates, which they didn't.