Hexaware Technologies Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hexaware Technologies Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2017

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies.

Interview

First round is GD round followed by TR and HR rounds( only if you clear gd). The last round consist of an English versant test( very easy). Just be confident and don't panic. Be ready to face questions from your resume so prepare it well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hexaware Technologies

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Joined hexaware technologies as a fresher and the interview is straight forward... the entire process completed in two days.. The interview was an average one... It has been started with aps and then a group discussion and a technical interview, followed by a HR interview

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Firstly there is a cocubes based aptitude round which consists of quant,reasoning,verbal, Technical domain wise section. Overall difficulty level is moderate to difficult. Then after apti round there will be a technical round. Then HR Round and then versant round.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on SQL Queries, OOPs concept and based on your resume and final year project   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in December 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed at Pune location.
    3 Rounds were held,

1. Technical Interview.
    2. Versant English Round.
    3. HR interview.

The level of the selection process was moderate.
    The management was quite good and the process was neat as well.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude test: It was easy but the management was so lousy that it was already 4 hours past the reporting time when it actually started.
    2. Communication/GD: A topic is given, speak your mind off. If the HR likes you, you're shortlisted. I was shortlisted.
    3. Technical interview: Very basic questions of oops and some from resume.
    4. HR: Just a formality, mentioning all the terms and conditions.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in December 2015.

Interview

Totally worst..they scheduled for 2 days process..1st day- written assignment,GD..2nd day- technical PI,HR interview..but,they did all that in one day suddently..till GD the procedure was good..except that negative presentation,which create negetive impression on candidate's mind..then in PI,they asked lots of unnecessary question,with obvious very few technical question..and at the time of result,they published those candidates name ,which is totally based upon setting,not based upon talent..

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Vijayawada (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The selection process started with a written test.
    The test is for 1 hr which includes essay writing (offline) for 15 min.
    It's a challenging test and the aptitude questions are very difficult to solve.
    I was shortlisted for next round which is Group Discussion.
    It's also difficult but little practice is enough to crack it.
    Next round is TR and HR and they will ask about programming and self details.

Interview Questions

• 1. Write a program for Fibonacci series.
      2. What are you favorite subjects.
      3. Whats are you hobbies   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada (India)

Application

Interview

In the end of the 2015,hexaware technologies came to our college.Totally it was of 4 rounds.
    1)Written test
    2)Essay writing
    3)GD
    4)Technical & HR
    At the end of the day I got selected in the company.The company has norms are like 1lakh deposit and 3 year bond.
    The above mention norms are when I got selected and same was mentioned in the intent letter.But not with the case of reality. Me and my friends has been waited 1 year for the call.Mean while we got a mail suddenly from the campus team stating that one should first undergo a domain test which will be of 30 mins and on successful clearance of the same you will be attempting the communication test which will be of 50 minutes duration.
    And believe me it was amateurish technique of conducting assessment.They simple reject the people as many as they can.They said that we had a cut-off which we will not consider even 0.1 % is less than that.We didn't know what going on there.They don't even show the score to any individual.
    They are using co cubes for the assessment.Trust me it is only for ECE and CSE people.Since I was from EEE domain,I individual ask for EEE syllabus but they said I should look for ECE syllabus only.
    I have a question shooting directly to the campus team,WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EEE PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T NEED THEIR TALENT? WHY ARE YOU WASTING AND RUING THE CAREER OF THE FRESHER'S?

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in November 2015.

Interview

First rnd-aptitude(they will separate as it and non it students)....APS are medium difficulty....next is GD....they will make arnd 15 per batch....and they will select 3 or 4 per batch.....next is technical round....positive attitude and your calmness matters in this round....all they asked is from ur resume....next round is HR round.....HR also asks from the resume....he asked me about the course i did during the period of 3 months....
    After hr round...they read out the names and my name was one of them....

Interview Questions

• as am an ece student...they asked basic c programs...like Fibonacci...   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview consists of three rounds
    1.Written test(above average questions in english ,coming to quant u surely get difficult questions
    2.Group discussion
    They called 15 members for group discussion.Four of them were selected

3.Technical and hr round

They were asked to write programs in java,c language.They dont ask difficult questions .If u have basic knowledge in programming u can easily crack the round

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about your project
      2.Why your percentage is went down