Hexaware Technologies Technical Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hexaware Technologies Technical Architect Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. Both were on end to end technical. I was asked about the various UI and server technologies and how they are used. Also on Agile methodology.

Interview Questions

• What and how different UI, Server and build technologies used   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hexaware Technologies

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Called for Interview. Went at 11 AM (on time). Waited till 1PM . They called me finally and took to another place and asked me to sit where I was sitting for 45 min. They all went for lunch. So I have left :)

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Chennai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

There will be 3/4 rounds interview, 1st will be technical its based on your technology which you are belongs to. Second also may be technology or managerial with VC if you are not belongs to same location.

Interview Questions

• Over all technical questions based on your skillset.   1 Answer

Technical Architect Interview

Interview

pure technical interview for 3-4 rounds in 20 days span

Interview Questions

• ones through with 2 round they will somehow find your weaknes to reduce your salary   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in May 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of technical , followed by management and HR round. u need to bargain for salary as HR would cite umpteen policies to ensure that u get the minimum that is available.

Interview Questions

• technical interview questions were straight forward questions on .NET wcf, mvc.. technical panel interviewer asked about my ctc, which I didn't reveal politely turning down the request   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Chennai (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

It was very good in Hiring and Interview Process

Interview Questions

• Is it Hard to get the exposure in SAP   1 Answer

Negotiation

Technical Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in July 2010.

Interview

Good interview process. covered all the entire project life cycle. thorough scrutinizing.