Hibbett Sports Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hibbett Sports Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Hibbett Sports

2.2

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Very simple interview process. Store manager called to set up an on-site interview. Came in for an interview for the sales associate position but after the interview was over the store manger offered the assistant manager position. Interviewer asked simple questions; customer service experience, "What would you do" questions, educational background and work experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Hibbett Sports

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arkansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Arkansas City, KS) in July 2012.

Interview

The lady interviewing was wearing tight, white capri pants and a low-cut tank top. She answered the phone during the interview and asked questions totally unrelated to the job. She spent most of the interview talking about her kids, sports and college. It was the most unprofessional interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to apply here? (Only interview question asked)   Answer Question

Pay was too low.

Anonymous Employee in Steubenville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Steubenville, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

Questions were asked from a big book of predefined interview questions. The manager explained the routines of the store. He went into great detail about the position and what was expected if the individual. I was told that I was chosen from about 30 candidates to receive the offer. I accepted and worked there for 3 months until I received an offer

Interview Questions

• If you caught someone stealing from the register, what would you do?   2 Answers
    • What strength will be the best benefit for you at the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really. It's a good place to get to know retail.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fultondale, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Fultondale, AL) in April 2012.

Interview

it was not for the p[osition

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Marion, IN) in October 2011.

Interview

You first fill out your application online, and then need to call the store two days later so that they can print off your application. If you are qualified, the manager calls you and sets up an interview. During the interview, you talk with the manager and they ask you a series of questions that the company requires and then you complete a personality test over the phone.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified to overcome customer objections   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waynesburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Waynesburg, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process went well pretty routine they were basic questions regarding hourly wage and availability. Friendly atmosphere. Present manager was very friendly and helpful during my employment with this company. It is just the upper management policy that they do not like to increase salaries it was very disturbing especially when you give your all and they do not acknowledge your hard work

Interview Questions

• Hourly availability and expected salary   2 Answers

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase they only offered based pay scale with no room for pay increases

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Jackson, MS) in August 2014.

Interview

I Brought in my Resume, I Scheduled an interview with the head coach,I came in for the scheduled interview and I got a job offer on spot which I accepted.