Hibbett Sports Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hibbett Sports Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Durham, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

The manager was nice and easy going , we interviewed in the back area where the shoes were . She asked me tons of questions and went over general duties. They don't allow piercings or tattoos either unless covered

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hibbett Sports

Anonymous Employee in Iola, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Iola, KS) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called in for one interview, and that was where most interview questions took place. If they liked you they called you back for a second interview, which is basically just setting up when you can start and filling out paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Tuscaloosa, AL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Sales Associate position about a few weeks ago. After 3 weeks a manager had called me to set up an interview. I arrived to my interview on time, but had to wait a couple of minutes on the manager. My interview did not start on time and manager did not even apologize for running late. The manager proceeded with my interview asked me a couple of questions. I was not offered a job, but was told if my qualifications fit I would get a second interview for a summer hire.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Basic questions. Tell me about yourself. Customer service questions. Basically read from a book of questions that the company provides. Whole interview lasted about 45 minutes. Also had questions about previous job experience. Really went over your previous job to get a feel of what you have done.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports.

Interview

informal and quick interview. The interview took place in the back stockroom. the interview took about 15 minutes. The question were not that difficult. It was a typical entry level sales position interview.

Interview Questions

• what is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Rolla, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

I was called and talked to over the phone before the initial one on one. Formal meeting with manager and an assistant.that popped in and out. The manager asked many questions on the spot and wanted to know about my former sports interests. sports knowledge was appreciated but not necessary.

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Stillwater, OK).

Interview

Extremely laid back. A great environment to really get to know someone. Simple questions about sports knowledge and sales approach. The head coach performed the interview, we chatted for a few minutes, and got to know each orher.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tifton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Tifton, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was simple and quick, the interviewer was very understanding and patient. Basic questions were asked throughout the interview. It took place within the back shoe room. I was told during the interview what was expected and job duties.

Anonymous Employee in Mitchell, SD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Mitchell, SD) in August 2014.

Interview

Very simple, takes about 30min to apply online, after that they call you in and ask you very basic interview questions. Glassdoor wants me to add more words... this apparently isn't enough.. is is is is is is is is

Interview Questions

• What are some qualities you possess that qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hibbett Sports (Little Rock, AR) in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Answered questions about my experience, education, etc. He took a lot of notes, and since the store was busy we were interrupted frequently by employees with questions. My application was passed up to interview for assistant manager, but the district manager conducts those interviews and she hasn't visited the store yet. The hiring process for management positions would benefit by being streamlined.