Hibu Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hibu Account Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Hibu

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hibu (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Screening with HR where I was told about the details of the position and pay structure, commission and benefits, along with training structure. I wasn't asked very many questions at this point.
Next interview was with hiring manager. Discussed the products and type of daily routine. Manager's focus seemed to be on finding someone independent that could work with little supervision and would be a self starter. Sounded like he had been burned with people that wouldn't actually work. The base salary is so low I don't know how you couldn't get to work and sell but maybe thats me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hibu

Account Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hibu in March 2009.

Interview

Met with two separate managers. Did a 30 elevator pitch on why to hire me. Had to overcome objections during interview to test me.

Interview Questions

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hibu in January 2009.

Interview

Have total of 3 face to face interviews, drug, test, ride along with current employee. They look for experienced
    sales representatives who will yes them to death.