Hibu Content Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hibu Content Writer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hibu

1.5

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hibu (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

I applied for writer but they gave me the Help Desk Job. I accepted it because I was young and naive. It was easy. The interview was on the same day as the test and the medical exams. The annoying thing was I was called while I was still asleep in the morning and they said I had 2 hours to get there for the interview. So very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What are the skills that can make you suitable for this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hibu

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hibu in January 2015.

Interview

I went through three rounds of interviews. First round would be a pretty formal interview from the HR, meant to assess basic communication skills and experience. Second round would be interviewed by the manager preferably, wherein your content will be evaluated. But, if you have some good stuff in hand then it is probably one of the easiest rounds to pass through (it is a make or break round). Third round would be another assessment round wherein you are given two tasks, you are expected to write content for a website as per the instructions given. Your eye for detail is very essential in this round -- ensure you follow the instructions carefully. Also, your creativity for writing promotional content would be tested. Again please follow the instructions carefully.

Interview Questions

• There may not be a difficult or unexpected question as such, but you will have to prove your writing skills in the second round. But the tricky part is you will not be given writing task until round three. If you are a fresher, try writing promotional samples on an imaginary product or service and carry a hard copy with you for the interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was made based on my previous compensation. A raise of 20% was offered. I tried negotiating but my request was declined. Finally, I was left with no choice but to accept it.

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hibu in December 2014.

Interview

I applied through employee referral. I got a call on the very day and was asked to come in for a in-house interview. I had three round: 1) HR interview- Hr asks you to take her through your resume, will ask you the salary expectation . She will check your confidence level, language skill and of course if you would be a stable employee. Roughly 10 mins chat. Then 2nd round will be the interview with the hiring manager who will ask you about your experience and if you understand the role and content writing related question. 3rd round will be a written test which comprises of 2 parts. First will be an editing/proof reading assignment where you have to follow the instruction. You will need to have an eye for detail. It's good if you know the difference in UK English and US English. 2nd will be a copy writing test where you will have to put info basis the question. The test won't take more than 1 hour. They let you use the internet which is definitely an added advantage. I got a confirmation call just 15 mins after the test. They are really quick which is always good.

Negotiation

No negotiation. They have a set budget.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hibu (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

A group of 5 candidates were made to sit in a meeting room, and the interviewer asked us questions about our personal and professional lives, and what our motivation was to join this company.

I was asked to write web copy for a small business. We're briefed about how to write it before we got started. The headlines had the be catchy and informative, the body copy useful, and the call-to actions (CTAs) attractive.

Interview Questions

• Since when are you working as a content writer?   1 Answer