Hibu Digital Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hibu Digital Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Hibu

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was brought in for an interview after completing a 30 minute phone interview with with an HR recruiter. When I arrived I was taken into the inside sales department to do a side by side with a digital marketing specialist. That lasted for about an hour, and I was then taken to the department president where I had a sit down face to face interview with the department head, and a digital marketing manager. The entire interview including the side by side lasted for about 2 hours. I was told at the end of the interview that I would get some feedback within a week. I received a phone call later the same day as the interview and was offered the position which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my inside sales experience, and if I had any recent digital marketing experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hibu

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview, they asked me standard interview question like why am i interested my best strengths and weaknesses. I came in for an in-person interview and they reviewed my resume and asked me to explain my experience and what I did at each job.

Interview Questions

• They reviewed my resume asked me about myself and my experience and asked me to expand upon it   Answer Question