Hibu Digital Services Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hibu Digital Services Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hibu

1.8

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hibu (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

The process was fairly simple. It involved a call center simulation and proof reading an article. One interview with a Manager, which went very smoothly. The company definitely cares about your skills and experience, and if your background fits what they're looking for, you may get the job even without website experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with websites and SEO?   Answer Question
  • Are you computer savvy, and do you have a technical or marketing background?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hibu

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hibu (Iowa City, IA) in October 2017.

Interview

Contacted me for this position. Interviewed me on phone and felt I was a great match. Killed the grammar test and proofreading but couldn’t interview because the customer-service simulation test was screwy. Subjective, outdated, irrelevant-to-the-job content, and confusingly boring. I dodged a bullet failing! My customer service skills are top-notch, so there is something wrong about the process. Regardless, their product stinks but I wasn’t applying for sales. HR trainee lady said I was great for the job but, the test makes the final decision. They totally wasted three hours of my time. I pity the people who work there and I won’t use them to manage my website because you can figure it out or hire better.

Digital Services Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hibu in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interview then in person, they called me and asked some general questions and next I have an in person interview. Before they interview me, they are going to test my skills and do a proofreading test. Interview attire is buisness professional.

Digital Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process took 1 day. People were nice and it was pretty easy. They offered me the job the same day since they were desperate for people cause everyone quits.