Hibu Media Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hibu Media Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hibu

2.5

Media Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hibu.

Interview

backwards....

Interview Questions

• we ask that you lie to you customers. Are you okay with that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hibu

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter and had a phone screening. went on to meet with two regional managers for my area at their corporate office in King of Prussia. Gave the 2nd manager alot of pushback on why I thought I could excel at this job even though he kept bringing up his concerns. Got a call two days later to do a ride along with a seasoned rep. less than a week later I did the ride along and got a feel for the job and more importantly the rep got a feel for me to report back to my potential manager. Got a call two days asking what I thought and offered me the position on the spot. Total process took 3 weeks or so

Interview Questions

• Why outside sales?
      what will make you successful over the other guy   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated the offer I was told by the recruiter to the manager and received it. ALL IN with expenses the base is 43k

Media Consultant Interview

Interview

See my review...be careful and do your homework, they lie a lot to get you to take the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

long and tedious and no negotiation, they start everyone out the same

Media Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hibu in December 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter was fine it was the one on one with the manager at the office was a train wreck. Very unprofessional; manager slumped in his chair the entire time, tie loosened, avoided direct questions that I asked mainly questions I got from this site from other candidates ie; cutting salary in half, turn over which mgr stated was in the 30's, when I asked about the 20 renewal accounts per month going in and having customers buy more on top of their current monthly costs I said that must cause some objections manager said OH Yes it does I said how do you over come this he said oh we have ways???? I said oh I guess that explains the turn over rate. Manager avoided allot of my questions, and was very smug. Be verrrrrrry aware of what u are getting into with this oufit, I can't speak for all their offices only this one which will remain anonymous. Very shady operation to say the least.

see above

Media Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Hibu in February 2011.

Interview

I had the initial phone interview and then interviewed with the Sales Manager. He liked me and asked me to ride along with a rep. I spent the entire day riding with the rep, followed by another meeting with the Sales Manager. The rep gave me glowing reports. I was then advanced on to meet the Sales Manager's boss, which went very well. I was told he was very impressed with me. I was then asked to come back to meet with the other Sales Manager. I was then asked to take the drug test, which I completed. I asked after the last interview when I would hear something. They told me the following week. I never heard back. I waited two weeks and finally called the Sales Manager to ask what the status was. He said there were so many good candidates and that I didn't get the job. He was going to hang on to my resume. I was very disappointed considering the amount of time I spent with this company and the good feedback I received after every interview. Also, who gives you a drug test unless you are going to be hired? Felt it was disrespectful of them to waste my time and to lead me on thinking I was going to be offered the position.

Media Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hibu in December 2011.

Interview

You would like to think that in our day/time with the omnipresence of social media and a culture that revolves around the internet that the idea of professionalism would be held in a higher regard than it currently does. Yellowbook was shockingly unprofessional during my interview.

I had a screening with a sales rep/recruiter and after a 45 minute discussion I was given the next stages in the process and told I would hear back within two weeks...that was one month and a half ago and I still have yet to hear back even after contacting the recruiter I spoke with! At the very least give a candidate the professional courtesy of either updating them in the process or let them know it is simply not a fit - not too much to ask.

As a job seeker I would have serious reservations about moving forward with this company. Unfortunately there are companies out there that still operate this way and I will definitely spread the word about this company and specifically how poor my experience was.

Media Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hibu in May 2012.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who found my resume on Monster.
    Then, the one on one interview was set up with a manager.
    Also, had to apply online so I'm in the system. The online application consists of assessment test as well.

Media Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hibu in March 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and then my manager. Process flowed very nicely. They were thorough before hire to see if I / we would be a good fit for each other.

Negotiation

Cut and Dry