Hibu Media Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hibu

3.5

Media Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hibu (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter. Interviewed with recruiter and sr.recruiter. Took personality test and internet skills test.

Moved to next interviewing process once passed test. Meet with District Manager interview went well she was very nice but definitely asked drill down questions. Their Atlanta team is very successful, so she were looking for someone who's personality and skill set would fit.

Moved on to next interview with sales manager he was again very nice asked specific questions about sales skills and strategy.

The next day I received a phone call with an offer. I accepted offer

The process took about 2 weeks. Total interviews including recruiting 4.

They are looking for people that are going to be there for the long haul.

Be prepared to have a brag book and to complete a 30-60-90 day plan.

Interview Questions

• 1. Do you have stamina?
    2. What would be an everyday approach you currently use in your current position?
    3. What sets you aside from the current applicants applying?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Pretty decent starting salary

Other Interview Reviews for Hibu

Media Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hibu (Panama City, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Time consuming however a nice process. The immediate supervisor interviewed me then the regional manager. There were lots of questions that were technical even though they knew I had never sold this product.

Negotiation

Short and sweet