Hibu Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hibu Paralegal Interview Questions

Interviews at Hibu

3.7

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hibu in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via Email to schedule a testing/interview time. I first took a written test for the position asking multiple choice questions and an essay. After the test I was directed back to the recruiter where he prepared me for the interview and better explained the company, position, benefits and interview process.
I then had two interviews: the first was with the manager and associate manager of the department and the second was with the director of the department.
Once the interviews were complete I shadowed someone within the department for about 30 minutes to get a better feel for the position and company in an environment with less pressure.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses? Motivators? Are you willing to travel? Many questions about my current position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hibu

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interiviewed on the phone then face to face 2x. Took test passed backround checks then the position was part of a hiring freeze. Called me back one year later to schedule another interview. By that time i had found another job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

At least three interviews and written test. VP rescheduled interview twice claiming to be"sick", which is extremely unlikely for a department head.
    Don't expect to meet her , she is disrespectful in her dealings toward candidates.

Their lackadaisical attitude couldn't be more transparent which is the reason they can not retain employees for an extended amount of time.

Their low rating also indicates the lazy corporate culture ( jeans, and flip flops in the workplace)

Very poor judgement in terms of employment selection.

Interview Questions

• What are your reservations toward this position.   1 Answer