Hibu Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hibu Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hibu

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hibu (Waltham, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

The placement agency setup the interview process for me. The interview process was very straightforward. I met with the technical team for a half day interview. I met with 5-6 different persons all from the technical team. Each of them conducted 30 minutes to 45 minutes tech interview. The interview questions were straight forward and they did not ask any gotcha questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Hibu

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hibu (Waltham, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Very fair interview, basic algorithm questions, java knowledge and SQL. No very tricky questions but comprehensive enough to not feel too easy. Very friendly people and a comfortable environment.

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

I learned of hibu through a recruiter. He gave the lowdown on what the company was, what the job was, and told me a bit about the hiring manager.

After my resume was submitted (through the recruiter) I had a 30-minute phone screen where I chatted pretty casually with the hiring manager about my experience, what technologies the team works with, etc., and ended up scheduling an in-person interview.

There was a second position for which I'd also phone-screened in similar fashion, so we had interviews lined up for both positions in a 4-hour block. I met with each hiring manager, then two pairs of each manager's employees, who mostly peppered me with technical questions.

One of the hiring managers asked me to code on a whiteboard, and one set of his employees similarly asked me to code on paper.

Interview Questions

• I was given a difficult problem in which I had to design an algorithm to meet a certain set of requirements. The challenge here was that it had to meet vert strict requirements of algorithmic complexity of both memory and space--one or the other could be done, but I did not see a way to meet both constraints.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hibu (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I got call from this company for interview. After interview is scheduled, I went for interview. During the first round of interview HR told like your doesn't match with what we are looking.
    I can not understand, if my skill is not matching with what is their requirement, how they scheduling the interview. Very bad experience. Wasting of time...