Hibu Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hibu Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hibu

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

I was greeted with a handshake and it was downhill from there. I was immediately take to a conference room and handed a notepad & pen. I was told to answer a rather difficult TreeMap related programming excercise as the interviewer waited for me to finish. I will admit I had done very little preparation for the interview but I figured I wouldn't be asked anything too difficult. I was wrong. After trying my best with the exam I was then interviewed by someone from the DBA group. After feeling completely beaten up with the programming exercise, the DBA continued to hit me with questions and I stumbled over a few. After a few insulting remarks lofted my way, I decided I wanted to get out of there and wouldn't cooperate with his questions. If I ever meet this individual again I will kick his ___. Completely out of line and unprofessional. I met 2 other individuals and they appeared to be nice. I think they could sense I really didn't want to stick around and they took it easy on me. This probably ranks up there as one of my worst interviews of all time and although the lack of preparation was my fault, I really did not like the insults and attitude I received. I was happy to leave and was no longer interested in the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hibu

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hibu (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty laid back. Phone screen then another phone interview. Then went in a met the team in a informal manner to see if I clicked with the group. After that there was a interview with HR. Got the offer after that.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

total 2 rounds. don't have hierarchy level for taking interview. first round was technical and last one was managerial.total 2 rounds. don't have hierarchy level for taking interview. first round was technical and last one was managerial.total 2 rounds. don't have hierarchy level for taking interview. first round was technical and last one was managerial.total 2 rounds. don't have hierarchy level for taking interview. first round was technical and last one was managerial.

Negotiation

i got what i wanted