Hickory Farms Seasonal Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hickory Farms Seasonal Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.8

Seasonal Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hickory Farms.

Interview

easy phone interview, and then a brief personal interview with location manager. They basically just ask you a few questions about your work history and why you want to work at hickory farms. It took me about 10 minutes on the phone, and about 15 minutes in-person interview. Very very easy interview. Offered the job on the spot. Don't need a lot of experience.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience
    why do you think you'd be a good fit at hickory farms
    Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Hickory Farms

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hickory Farms (Orange, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Hickory Farms was having open interviews at the Orange Mall. I attended and I filled out a quick application, mostly asking the days and times I was available. There were three different managers there. They asked me why I wanted the job, what would make me a good candidate, etc. I was told to check my email that same night and was told if I received an email to go through their online training as quickly as I could. I did later get the email, and I started work two days later!

Interview Questions

• They asked me to pretend to sell a pen to them, and I did horrible with that, but I was still hired!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hickory Farms (Mesa, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

simple process, applied online and got a phone call within the first two days. nothing unexpected in the process.

Interview Questions

• are you familiar with hickory farms?, if yes what are your favorite products and what pairs best with the other?   1 Answer

Seasonal Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hickory Farms.

Interview

Over the phone process I did fill out a application online and was called the same day to set up an interview. It was on a Sunday but I just did the interview over the phone. My employer was super friendly and laid back so it did make the process enjoyable.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hickory Farms (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with the manager of the mall kiosk (whose title was Retail Sales Associate Team Leader) at the food court of the mall. Very easygoing interview. This seemed to be a look you over meeting, as you would be interacting with the public. Simple questions as to reliable transportation, ability to stand for 12 hours, ability to operate a cash register, willingness to comply with food service regulations (hair must be covered, gloves worn.)
    Interview lasted less than 20 minutes. Online employee registration information given to finish at home.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. This is the job, this is the salary.

Anonymous Employee in Mary Esther, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hickory Farms (Mary Esther, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I got emailed and told to come in at 10:00 am for an interview. I arrived, the manager talked about what I would be doing, and I was hired. No interview questions at all.