High Point Regional Health Interview Questions in High Point, NC | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at High Point Regional Health

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Licensed Practical Nurse/CMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at High Point Regional Health (High Point, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. HR telephone screening/interview. Clinic Manager interview! Clinic manager and Doctor interview. Sent thank you letter via emails. Then you wait for a call back from HR to receive an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. It's based off your years of experience!

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at High Point Regional Health (High Point, NC).

Interview

I met with several members of management. They were all very easy to talk to which made the interview process less intimidating! Each individual asked me questions regarding my experience, my goals for my career both currently and in the future. They asked me how I react to stressful situations, which are common within an ER setting. The interview concluded by receiving a tour of the department!

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work in this department?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at High Point Regional Health (High Point, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied on Jan 10, I did a phone interview with HR on Jan 24. It went wonderfully and I was told I was the front runner and to expect a call for an 1:1 interview shortly. I did indeed and on Feb 3; I met with the Marketing Director for an hour and then another interview for an hour with a panel of 4 marketing specialists and the hr rep. Best interview of my life.

Had a follow up final interview scheduled for Feb 10 with Marketing Director and VP of Marketing.

Had a marketing staff member from the panel call me prior to final interview and literally tell me everyone on the panel liked me and it was unanimous they wanted to hire me and she gave me tips on dealing with the VP's personality.

When I arrived for final interview met with HR rep first, given paperwork on all benefits then taken to VP's office. Informed by VP that Marketing Director was "too busy" to join us.

Interview with VP went well, she introduced me to everyone in her office (5 people) afterward.

Now it's been 2 weeks and I've heard nothing, no offer...no decline...no we went with someone else ( I was told I was the only one selected for final interview). I've emailed HR Rep and Marketing Director. HR Rep said she had no update and Marketing Director ignored my email.

I would have just like to have known either way and am confused by giving me such good signals only to act like I dropped off the face of the earth. It really seems that all the marketing staff is very new (Of the 5 I met I was told 4 of them have been there less than a year) and simply are not very coordinated or proficient at their positions yet.

Would it have really been to much trouble for a rejection letter/email...something.

PS : Make sure to send thank you cards for the interview, while antiquated HPRHS HR dept expects it.