HighJump Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HighJump Interview Questions

3.2

Software Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HighJump (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application on Indeed.com. Received a phone interview asking basic interview questions then had a 1:1 interview at the job site and it was amazing.

The hiring manager for the team was very easy to talk to. It was more of a dialogue than a traditional interview. It was easy to see that she loved working for the company. I really wish I would have done better research and realized how great this company is before I went in to the interview!

Side note: You're allowed to bring your dog to work with you! <3

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Highjump?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HighJump.

Interview

Straightforward standard interview questions. Two rounds of interviews with the hiring manager, then their manager and the general manager of the division. Those were one to one interviews. The questions were standard and straightforward, focusing on experience, past projects, results and how you would plan to approach the position.

Configuration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at HighJump (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Initial phone screening by HR representative for logistical and broad concerns. Followed by a phone interview from senior management as an additional pre-screening. Upon passing, invitation to at least one round-robin style interview face to face with three senior management back to back. This interview included analytical and behavior based questions

Interview Questions

• What is your strongest asset bringing to the company. (i.e. why should we hire you?)   Answer Question
    • Presented with simple riddles/brain teasers to attempt to work out logic on the spot.   Answer Question
    • Asked to read/write pseudo-code for exemplary purposes   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate some, especially in relocation.

Entry Level Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HighJump (Cranberry, PA).

Interview

For my Interview I had a 4 round interview. Each round they wanted you to explain your experiences, technology used, etc. Some would ask some basic situational questions. Never really asked many technical questions.

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HighJump (Eden Prairie, MN) in November 2011.

Interview

Met 1:1 with a project manager (casual, laid back), then had 3 1:1 phone interviews back to back, went in to headquarters and interviewed 1:1 with 4 people. Very nice HR rep that was quick to reply to emails and on top of her game.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.