HighPoint Solutions Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HighPoint Solutions Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at HighPoint Solutions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Highly unprofessional. I was contacted by their in house recruiter. I was told that i would be getting a call from a manager to interview for the position the following day. 3 days went by Noone called. I had to badger them for a call back. This happened 3 times. These are not people who are good at communicating and are fairly inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your previous experience weather or not you have used CRM systems.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HighPoint Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (New Brunswick, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed through my school at a university recruiting event. I met with two people, the recruiter and a senior consultant. They were very friendly and asked me many practical questions; tell me about yourself, your goals, etc. They also asked me how I would approach the task of finding out how many traffic lights were in the city of Philadelphia. I thought this was an odd question, but I guess they wanted to see my thought process and whether I can think outside the box. Worst part of the recruiting experience was being told that I was a good fit for the role, but never hearing from them again. Extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Am I comfortable with a lot of traveling, how would I find out the number of traffic lights in a city, tell me about yourself..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Really bad process. It took them 2.5 months to complete the process. Although, I was hired after three 30 mins interviews, there were people who were supposed to work at the same position as me having totally weird and irrelevant backgrounds like Sales, Bartending etc.
    (Considering this is a healthcare firm)

They hire randomly and do not even care to look at your credentials. People have been hired after a 2-minute interview, people without any relevant industry experience have been hired as well and there are some interviews where they did not even let people speak. The process is really messed up.

This firm just wants to hire people with really limited skills so that they can pay them really really LOW and make them work like slaves. I, after interacting with honest employees have decided not to take this offer up. It means a really bad work life culture at a really low pay scale.

If you are someone with no experience at all, you are most welcome to join this firm. You will get to travel a lot but beware of the treatment you might get. Also, these are my opinions, feel free to ask around.

Interview Questions

• Grilled me on my resume, A little bit of healthcare info too   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions in November 2016.

Interview

Good interview. A group of us got interviewed at the same time but with different people. Most interviewed with two, I ended up getting held back and interviewed a third time. Went well and got the job two weeks later. Many behavioral questions were asked and how I relate my past work experience to the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict at a group work setting and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was brought in through a career fair. At the booth, I met several of the employees and was introduced to what they stood for as a company. After a few days, I received a phone call asking if I could come down to the headquarters. I went to the HQ and met several people. I did not hear back for a few weeks. I reached out to the recruiter and was notified with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How has your background prepared you for a job in the consulting field?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Norristown, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Except for basic interview questions, they were very concerned about if you own a vehicle, if you are willing to travel and if you are comfortable with long working hours. I've talked to five people including one HR and 4 managers/directors, and everyone asked me these questions. Everything was done in a very timely manner because the training is starting soon.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very general. I did not find them difficult at all.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Geneva (Switzerland)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional interview.
    They did not ask me about qualification, background or even competency questions, just endlessly asking me what I would like to ask them.

Very unprofessional interviewers, not prepared at all, kept checking their watch, constantly telling me that you still have xx minutes to ask questions.

Moreover, DISHONEST! They promised to reimburse the travel expenses and now it has been two months, they just disappeared. They kept promising me and it never comes true. I have been promised three times and nothing has come after two months. Now they even do not reply my email.

Very bad experience!!

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Geneva (Switzerland)) in August 2017.

Interview

The HighPoint EU Headquarters have a unique style of interviewing candidates, more on the lines of a pageant interview than a job interview. They only look for personality fit, whether the candidates are highly qualified, can deliver, achieve the targets, work hard and contribute is not the question here. The lamest interview I have ever been to, where the interviewers are unprepared, very casual, ask you to ask them the questions, which seems like they have no experience of interviewing at all. The take-home feeling after the interview was that, this was an utter waste of time, most unprofessional interview I have been to.