HighPoint Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HighPoint Solutions

2.1

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The process was... initial phone screen with recruiter.... meet in headquarters with a Sr. Director.....a few weeks Lester meet the VP at headquarters and several hours later the recruiter called with initial offer. The process was organized and the recruiter was excellent with communicating feed back and next steps with me. The overall process was easy and a pleasant experience.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions.

Interview

Interviewed for a similar position at 2 separate sites. Interview was with both PM's and BA's at both sites. Hiring process was smoothly. I was told I would be assigned to one project, but was assigned to another project after I was hired. This was disappointing.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very general. I did not find them difficult at all.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Database Administrator Interview

Interview

I got call from recruiter and scheduled for telephonic interview with Hiring manager. Hiring manager didn't call on time and I waited for almost 30 mins. I call back again to reschedule for another time due to some of my pre-scheduled meetings. Interviewer is very rude and unprofessional. He was showing an attitude when i asked him to re-schedule as their interviewer didn't call on time though I waited for 30 mins. He was telling me that they are company and can call at anytime and i should take their call. I highly suggested not to even go for interview with this company.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions.

Interview

Congenial, the interview process was professional and courteous.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short, most employee contracts are take it or leave it.

Technical PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (East Norriton, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

I had three rounds during interview process: phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with program manager, personal face-to-face with program manager and VP of Operations/solution. Average, generic questions. Nothing personal, looking for the 'resource' to help failing project.

Interview

I was contacted on LInkedIn and had a five minute conversation and decided to proceed with a phone screening as I had very little information at that point and thought hey why not talk to them at least. I was glad that I reviewed the company on this site and elsewhere prior to that.

The phone screener was about 20 minutes late but apologized and I agreed to reschedule the call. During the call, I stated that I had very little information and would like to better understand the position - what is the title, to whom would I be reporting, what are the main duties? The guy just kept talking about the client for whom they need to hire people to work on site. He did not know the title, reporting or even the duties - they were still figuring it out.
    I asked, what happens when the contract ends with the client for this project? He said I would be moved to another client site if there is one (meaning, or laid off) - and I made it very clear from the beginning that I will not relocate.

The whole thing was so disorganized and unprofessional. They somehow get contracts from clients and then try to find the staff..so backwards. I am not going to interview for a job that is not defined in anyway, especially when I already have a steady job.

Senior MDM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with a recruiter and then another technical phone interview with the technical manager. Overall disappointed with the recruiter. Never provided feedback, he promised to get back to me the next day but never did. I followed up but did not get a response.

Interview Questions

• For the technical interview he asked me what I do in my current role and if had worked on certain technologies. He then asked me certain specific questions technical questions.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Remote, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Called directly by recruiter. I then spoke with various managers, staff, etc. for a couple of projects. Was literally offered a position, but then communications died. I followed up multiple times and am still in limbo. Extremely frustrating in that there has been zero follow-through.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Geneva (Switzerland)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional interview.
    They did not ask me about qualification, background or even competency questions, just endlessly asking me what I would like to ask them.

Very unprofessional interviewers, not prepared at all, kept checking their watch, constantly telling me that you still have xx minutes to ask questions.

Moreover, DISHONEST! They promised to reimburse the travel expenses and now it has been two months, they just disappeared. They kept promising me and it never comes true. I have been promised three times and nothing has come after two months. Now they even do not reply my email.

Very bad experience!!

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Geneva (Switzerland)) in August 2017.

Interview

The HighPoint EU Headquarters have a unique style of interviewing candidates, more on the lines of a pageant interview than a job interview. They only look for personality fit, whether the candidates are highly qualified, can deliver, achieve the targets, work hard and contribute is not the question here. The lamest interview I have ever been to, where the interviewers are unprepared, very casual, ask you to ask them the questions, which seems like they have no experience of interviewing at all. The take-home feeling after the interview was that, this was an utter waste of time, most unprofessional interview I have been to.