HighPoint Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HighPoint Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at HighPoint Solutions

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions.

Interview

The interview consisted of regular questions about experience etc. It was not challenging in terms of technical questions - I remember I was asked questions such as "what is validation", so these are definitely basics, even for people applying for entry level position that I applied for. During my interview process I talked to talent aquisition manager and one of the dev team managers - both conversations were conducted in a friendly, or even laid-back atmosphere - nothing to be worried about if you are a reasonable person yourself.

Negotiation

They were not willing to negotiate

Delivery Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Samarkand, Surxondaryo (Uzbekistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Samarkand, Surxondaryo (Uzbekistan)) in December 2013.

Interview

Recruiter screening interview, followed by interview by report-to manager, followed by client manager interview. (A recruiter performed an initial screening where they focused on continuity of work history and each role that I served in. They wanted to know a bit of functional detail and to a lesser extent technical detail to ensure I actually had the experience and knew my way around the SDLC. The report-to manager had similar questions, but focused a bit more on behaviors one would want from direct reports such as planning, reporting and dealing with conflict. The client manager was again interested in functional and technical experience to gauge my comfort level with them, but was also trying to assess interpersonal skills.)

Interview Questions

• Explain detail of experience - functional domain, technical domain, interpersonal.   1 Answer

See What HighPoint Solutions Employees Are Saying

Director

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Director in East Norriton, PA

Pros: “Working remote allows for lots of leniency with work/life balance. Very understanding management, just as long as you get your work done well. Friendly and outgoing HR department always...”“Working remote allows for lots of leniency with work/life balance. Very understanding management, just as long as you get your work done well. Friendly and outgoing HR department always willing to help, even with remote employees....especially since the recent turnover. Good pay for workload.” – Full Review