HighPoint Solutions Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.4

Senior CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Phila, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screen by recruiter followed by call with hiring manger (VP) a week later. Fairly quick process. Good call with HR initially, VP call was okay, wasn't sure how to read it, then crickets... I had to call HR to find out that "the position was put on hold". Can't even tell me no, really?

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The process was... initial phone screen with recruiter.... meet in headquarters with a Sr. Director.....a few weeks Lester meet the VP at headquarters and several hours later the recruiter called with initial offer. The process was organized and the recruiter was excellent with communicating feed back and next steps with me. The overall process was easy and a pleasant experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Really bad process. It took them 2.5 months to complete the process. Although, I was hired after three 30 mins interviews, there were people who were supposed to work at the same position as me having totally weird and irrelevant backgrounds like Sales, Bartending etc.
    (Considering this is a healthcare firm)

They hire randomly and do not even care to look at your credentials. People have been hired after a 2-minute interview, people without any relevant industry experience have been hired as well and there are some interviews where they did not even let people speak. The process is really messed up.

This firm just wants to hire people with really limited skills so that they can pay them really really LOW and make them work like slaves. I, after interacting with honest employees have decided not to take this offer up. It means a really bad work life culture at a really low pay scale.

If you are someone with no experience at all, you are most welcome to join this firm. You will get to travel a lot but beware of the treatment you might get. Also, these are my opinions, feel free to ask around.

Interview Questions

• Grilled me on my resume, A little bit of healthcare info too   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Norristown, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I found HighPoint through career fair at my school. They explained the job to me and took my resume. Two weeks later I got an email inviting me to their Headquarters for a face to face interview. We first did a group orientation and then followed up with two individual face to face interviews. Each interview lasted for about 20 minutes. The whole interview process too about two hours.

Interview Questions

• You have a very good resume; tell me about your self.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Norristown, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Except for basic interview questions, they were very concerned about if you own a vehicle, if you are willing to travel and if you are comfortable with long working hours. I've talked to five people including one HR and 4 managers/directors, and everyone asked me these questions. Everything was done in a very timely manner because the training is starting soon.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very general. I did not find them difficult at all.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was simple, first I war referred to apply from a friend. I emailed my resume, then my referral passed my resume to HR. I was contacted a week later with a follow up call. I instantly got the job after a short interview on the phone.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was brought in through a career fair. At the booth, I met several of the employees and was introduced to what they stood for as a company. After a few days, I received a phone call asking if I could come down to the headquarters. I went to the HQ and met several people. I did not hear back for a few weeks. I reached out to the recruiter and was notified with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How has your background prepared you for a job in the consulting field?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Highly unprofessional. I was contacted by their in house recruiter. I was told that i would be getting a call from a manager to interview for the position the following day. 3 days went by Noone called. I had to badger them for a call back. This happened 3 times. These are not people who are good at communicating and are fairly inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your previous experience weather or not you have used CRM systems.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (East Norriton, PA).

Interview

Recruiter initiated contact based on my online presence. Initial call to describe needs and determine interest. Follow-up call, approximately 30-45 minutes to discuss my experience and learn about the company. Recruiter was positive and honest, ensuring I understood pros and cons, and helped me to visualize clearly what a future with HighPoint could look like, as well as learning opportunities and the traits of some individuals I would work closely with.

A follow up meeting with two high-ranking members of management was arranged at an informal setting and ended up being more of a "get-to-know-each-other" at a personal level, along with further pitching of HighPoint's positives. There were no direct questions about experience at that point.

To ensure comfort with the company and its leaders, a visit to HQ was arranged and various management met with me to answer questions and describe their experiences. At this point I felt very confident about this company and the alignment of their vision and goals.

Interview Questions

• Nothing tricky or surprising, just general, respectful discussion of past experience and desires of working at HighPoint.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you have the talent, show interest in their mission, and get along well, HighPoint has no trouble paying you fairly, and above. They don't waste time in locking down talent and will put effort into meeting reasonable compensation needs.

Technical PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (East Norriton, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

I had three rounds during interview process: phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with program manager, personal face-to-face with program manager and VP of Operations/solution. Average, generic questions. Nothing personal, looking for the 'resource' to help failing project.