HighPoint Solutions Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HighPoint Solutions

1.5

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Norristown, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview and selections went quickly. Was a little rush now looking back. Interview on the offices to the left as you walk in the front doors. The bad part is you will be working to the right. They have large rooms with tables., Very loud people every where. Grab a spot. and sit down. You are back in high school lunch time!

Interview Questions

• Standard questions nothing to hard.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HighPoint Solutions

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions.

Interview

Recruiter called then disappeared for a week.
    Came back after a week only to disappear for another few days.
    I kept asking everyday if things were moving and if there was going to be an interview scheduled soon.
    No courtesy to reply back.
    Recruiter replied to my email and also texted me at 3:30 to meet with the hiring manager in 30 minutes.
    Finally I met with the manager - the interview went well, the hiring manager was courteous unlike the recruiter. It was a Friday, the result was positive. Recruiter gave me this news on Monday morning only to disappear for many days after that.
    Finally he said the director wants to meet with you. I was told about this a few hours before the interview.

The director called on time - he was driving - there was so much noise in the background. He confessed he knew nothing about my background and had not seen my resume even once :-)

Still we went ahead with the interview, lasted little less than half hour. He said recruiter will get back to you.
    The vibe from him was positive. He explained the onboarding process and said it seems the experience is a good match.
    Its been one week now, I have been continuously emailing the recruiter but as expected there has no reply from him - honestly how much time does it take to just reply to an email even if you do not have an update.

Horrendous experience - even if they present an offer I will never join this company - first impression goes a long way.

My recommendation would be to stay away from this unprofessionalism.

To add to it, I have not seen the job description yet :-)

Interview Questions

• Just basic questions - what can you expect when the hiring manager has not even seem your resume.   1 Answer